Status
Not open for further replies.

alinftb

Banned
Reaction score
Dortmund 3rd season, all things good so far.
Out of a sudden my Devastator tactic does not work any more.
First of all **** YOU FOOTBALL MANAGER!
Second, can I get some guidance?

Cheers!

YOU
FOOTBALL
MANAGER

Why would it work anymore? clearly the teams are expecting you. With a higher rep and league position they are prob defending in numbers and being less cautious. Adapt or perish. How long you been playing the formation?

Why would it work anymore? clearly the teams are expecting you. With a higher rep and league position they are prob defending in numbers and being less cautious. Adapt or perish. How long you been playing the formation?

I have to admit i understand you point, however I would like to be the kind of manager associated with a certain type of game. Same as klopp is associated with a play style and mourinho with another one..I just can't imagine that Klopp is changing his tactical vision at the end of each season...

Anyway, Football Manager logic..it's subjective

I;ve been using it for 1 season, now i m working at another tactic

Mourino played various tactics at every club he was at, first time at Chelsea 433, second time 4231. The style might be the same for the most part in the majority of the games where the team is stronger and implement and overpower, but they both will change as needed over time or when they are up against stronger opposition, or know they are about to play a team parking the bus.

You cant expect the opposition to set up the same way for over 12 months if they are losing.

Have you got tourettes, or are you just an idiot?

There are many people in here requesting help that don't resort to swearing. Grow up for crying out loud.

Have you got tourettes, or are you just an idiot?

There are many people in here requesting help that don't resort to swearing. Grow up for crying out loud.

I an tourettist idiot.
I just can t give up crying my friend, i m too passionate about football and logic, and FM lacks both

Sure. Grow up.

Secondly, why don't you ask in the thread where you downloaded the tactic?

You guys are telling him to grow when you guys are being petulant? He can swear if he wants too who are you to tell him not to? I read as him saying "F you" to FM as a joke. Maybe the game has killed your sense of humour

You guys are telling him to grow when you guys are being petulant? He can swear if he wants too who are you to tell him not to? I read as him saying "F you" to FM as a joke. Maybe the game has killed your sense of humour

This was the 3rd thread.

Normally it's best to gather facts before passing judgement? K thanks. There's the odd swearing then there's swearing for the sake of it and I am not going to stand for it from anyone. If it gets ignored it snowballs. If no-one likes it they can go to another site.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.