partyparkins

Reaction score
Is there not a thread for this this year? There's a few players I'm interested in seeing how they've developed after a few years.

Have a look at this, this is the heaven for FM wonderkids lovers!!! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ekfRO2UMX97gIDcMZn2BA/videos

I found that on youtube and it did help me a lot to have a rough idea on how these young players develop in the future, but keep in mind that when the potential is not fixed, a -9 (150-180) PA player can be 180 PA in someone save and 152 in yours...

I've been playing FM/Champ Man for 20 years, I'm well aware of the way potential works haha... THanks but I'm not after cheating and finding out the players PA's, I just want to see how some players stats turn out in a few seasons

There is a lot of youtubers and bloggers this year who spam their videos in anyother threads.

Not sure if it was adressed to me, but I wasn't spamming no one's thread and wasn't trying to promote the youtube chanel either. I have no link with this guy, and I was just trying to be a "good forum member" by sharing what I found, thinking it could be useful.

And partyparkins, you open a thread and ask a question, I answered thinking it could help. I don't see where is the "cheating" part here??? I don't spoil anything by revealing any PA at all? You want to know about a player? I just shared a link which gives you pics of him at the start of the save, at 25, then at 31, that's all...

On the other hand, I just reminded you that UNFIXED PA for young players won't be the same according to different saves, just IN CASE you didn't know it, but all good if you know it well then.

Last edited: