[Request] World Super League, willing to pay for this request

jeff2302

Reaction score
Hi,

My FM14 Custom League wont work :( and was wondering if anyone is making or planning on making a Super League where the top teams come together.

Would be great if it had:
Based in England
3 Tiers consisting of 20 teams each, arranged by reputation
Monthly and Annual Personal Awards for goals, managers and players
Realistic Prizes and TV money
Regens that spawn based on club's origion (E.g. Roma players having Italian regens)
2-3 Cup competitions on top of the league games to strain the squad
Summer and Winter transfer windows
No registration restrictions

Thanks for reading, I am willing to compensate you through paypal

Last edited:
Pretty sure I could make this. Just the top division? What teams would you want and how many?

Oh wow didn't expect someone to actually help out. It would be great if it was the top 3 divisions, for some realistic promotions

Sorting of the teams based on reputation would be great, 20 in each division

Thank you so much for even considering

Ooo, you've added in compensation now too! Cor, what do i get for this?

Should i quit my day job?;)

Will have this built by Monday I believe.

I honestly wouldnt mind paying because it is rather specific. Well u could, but im not recommending u to lol
i guess u could name ur price, as long as its not exorbant, i wouldnt mind at all. Thanks

I am really interested in this too :D I used to play on a similar league at FM2014. Hopefully, someone can do this for FM2015.

I have created a world league and uploaded it to the steam workshop. Search for it under most recent or author name davidokere.
Have a look and let me know if its working for you as it is for me.

found yours, I'll test it out and see how it goes. Thank u

Cheers,

It should work as ive tried it myself. Hopefully you enjoy it, but let me know your thoughts on it.

Could you post a link to download your great work!! For me steam workshop don't works after i Subscribed your DB!!

I have edited the World League now to remove all work permits as there were still issues with this in the game. Now there are no restrictions.

Wage cap makes this impossible to play. For example Guangzhou starts in Division 14 with 101000 per week wage cap and they have Diamanti and Gilardino for 80k/w and Elkeson for 65k/w.

Is that the clubs wage cap or the league? Because I dont think any of the leagues have a wage cap. Feel free to edit the file if you wish mate. Its there for you to customize as you see fit with the game editor.