Request Your Kits Here!

Team: Cardiff City
Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
Sponsor: Visit Malaysia
Colours: All Blue home kit, All red away kit.
Extras/Notes:Home kit is two tone blue.

Team: Barnsley
Kit Manufacturer: Raulph Lauren (if not, nike or adidas please)
Sponsor: None
Colours: Home Red and a bit of white please, like can you integrate the white into it please? away anything other then black, yellow or black :)
Extras/Notes:

In future please don't re-post the same request twice, just let us know that you have been missed.

Last edited:
Here you go bud, I had to add a bit of colour to the all red / all white request... let me know what you think.

View attachment 913256View attachment 913257
and without sponsor, if you still prefer/want them

the away one is amazing :D (though the umbro logo looks a bit too small)

but i think the home kit would look better without the stripes on the front
and with the same kind collar and sleeves as the away one

any chance you could do that? :)

Team: FC Onesti
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Blue Air
Colours: Home - Blue , Away - White, Third - Yellow
Extras/Notes: I attached the club logo. If u can help me with this to adapt the logo to put into the game.
Thank You

These any good mate???

View attachment 912821
Heppy, how can i do the small logo? i tried but i failed, has a white background. Can you help me?

Rangers new season kits :)

Team: Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: 32 Red
Colours: Blue for home, Red Away and Purple Third ( images attached )
Extras/Notes: This seasons new kits, have attached images thanks
J

Yes, i saved it PNG but i have white background. So large logo works, with the small one i have a problem. How to resize to small without have white background?

ive just saved the badge id done next to the kits and its gone on fine for me mate, i dont know what else to suggest, i googled this problem and there are some forums but its worked for me pal

Team: Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: 32 Red
Colours: Blue for home, Red Away and Purple Third ( images attached )
Extras/Notes: This seasons new kits, have attached images thanks
J

Ive manage to do home and away mate but im struggling to get any decent pattern fitted in for the thrid , sorry bud

that's perfect mate, can understand the third would be difficult, just saw it as a bonus anyway

Any chance someone could swap the green and white around on this kit? (so that the main centre piece is white, with the sleeves, sponsor and collar in green please) thank you in advance!

View attachment 914484