Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Would anyone be able to create a home and away kit for kilmarnock but change the sponsor to Johnnie Walker?

Team name: Kilmarnock
Kit manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Johnnie Walker
Colours: Blue and White striped (Home) red and black (away)

Home and Away kit:
View attachment 1182091View attachment 1182092

Sponsor: View attachment 1182093 (use whatever is best)

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 32768View attachment 32767View attachment 32766View attachment 32765

Last edited:
Team: Cape Umoya United

Kit Manufacturer:
Umbro

Sponsor: None

Colours: They're a new team to South Africa's second vision. Here are their home, away and third kits.

HOME:

AWAY:

THIRD:

Extras/Notes:Thanks a lot! Your work is much appreciated!

Last edited:
NEED NEW CHELSEA KIT FOR NEW SEASON

1524405468-liverpool-new-balance-2018-19-home-football-shirt-kids-475x0.webp
Hi can please have home chelsea kit like this design but with current seasons colours with yokohama sponsor.

mt830032.jpg
Can i pease have away kit in this design but with yellow colours with yokohama sponsor

images
can i have third kit this these colours with yokohama sponsor .

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate, loving the look of your work on here, im looking to recreate now extinct club Moor Green FC who were based in Birmingham, wondered if you could make the Logo so that i can insert it into the game, the only image i can find online is fairly grainy and would need touching up/ re doing... And then wack out a couple of kits? appreciate this may be a big job so theres no huge rush :)

Logo : View attachment 32082

Home Kit : The two shades of blue seen on the badge in this design (with the lighter blue replacing the white at the top) View attachment 32081
Away Kit: Black with a gold trim, happy to hand over creative control to you with this one
Third: If you have something in mind feel free!

Kit mate for all id like Kappa or Puma whichever you think suits best
Sponsor:View attachment 32079 West Midlands Railway or Cadbury ( tried to attach photos but couldnt get it to work)

Many many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back