• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: FK Austria Wien
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Gillette
Colours: Home kit Purple>White, Away White>Purple, Third Red & White
Extras/Notes: On the third the Logo in red and white.

AFC Scunthorpe kits for FM19

Hi guys,

just wondered if you could bring the kits I created into the modern era, I did them on smart shirt designer but they seemed to have served there purpose with this years game being the best yet! I’m also after a third kit aswell & was thinking the Manchester City blue with a faded white pinstripe but if you come up with a few designs that would be great, I’ve attached the kits I created which are home (red & white) & away (light blue & purple) I’d like Adidas or Nike as the kit sponsor but whatever you think is best,

cheers in advance,

p.s I know you guys do excellent work so I’m in no rush for the kits!

66 Unicorn

Hello! I've been wanting to create a club based on my local Muay Thai club. I've attached the logo and sponsor for reference.

Team: 66 Unicorn
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fairtex
Colours: Home - Black/Gold trims
Away - White/Red trims

View attachment 30003 View attachment 30002

Also if anyone can help me turn the Unicorn logo into a png file with transparent background it would be much appreciated. Also don't know if its possible to just extract the Fairtex word instead of the whole logo and make it the same color as the trims, something like the Black and Gold Man City kit. Thanks everyone and cheers

Last edited:
Sporting Leyton FC

Hey, I need three kits made for my created club, I've attached the badge and the colours I want the kits. The kits don't have to be the same style, just the same colours.
Manufacturer: New Balance or Puma
Sponsor: Maybe VIRGIN or SSE or any sponsor you think would look good.

View attachment 29988View attachment 29989

Hello! I've been wanting to create a club based on my local Muay Thai club. I've attached the logo and sponsor for reference.

Team: 66 Unicorn
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fairtex
Colours: Home - Black/Gold trims
Away - White/Red trims

Also if anyone can help me turn the Unicorn logo into a png file with transparent background it would be much appreciated. Also don't know if its possible to just extract the Fairtex word instead of the whole logo and make it the same color as the trims, something like the Black and Gold Man City kit. Thanks everyone and cheers
Had these done before I saw you edit your post. Hope you like 'em.

Hi guys,

just wondered if you could bring the kits I created into the modern era, I did them on smart shirt designer but they seemed to have served there purpose with this years game being the best yet! I’m also after a third kit aswell & was thinking the Manchester City blue with a faded white pinstripe but if you come up with a few designs that would be great, I’ve attached the kits I created which are home (red & white) & away (light blue & purple) I’d like Adidas or Nike as the kit sponsor but whatever you think is best,

cheers in advance,

p.s I know you guys do excellent work so I’m in no rush for the kits!
Not sure what I was going for with these, couldn't think of anything. So yeah, may not be the best. Oh well...

hi, please could I add to the requests?

Team: Sheffield Union FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Originals
Sponsor: None
Colours: Black home kit with white detail, White Away kit with black detail. maybe red with black detail for third kit?

Extras/Notes: Hoping for something quite retro-looking but happy to see anyone's ideas if they fancy doing something different

View attachment 29809

Thanks!

Saint Richard's FC

Team: Saint Richard's FC View attachment 29778
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Airbourne Interactive
View attachment 29776
Collours- The ones in the badge
Extras/Notes: For first and third equipment
View attachment 29777 you can change the details to gold in the second one instead of the blue. For the alternative i would like a golden one with black details but you can get creative :)
Thanks already

Last edited:
Finchley fc

Team: Finchley FC
Kit Manufacturer:
Umbro
Sponsor:
Suprise me
Colours:
Home-
Colour blue that's on the badge as the main, and colour yellow that's on the badge.
Away- Inverted version of Home kit
Third- Something different.
Extras/Notes:

Last edited:
Hey, I need three kits made for my created club, I've attached the badge and the colours I want the kits. The kits don't have to be the same style, just the same colours.
Manufacturer: New Balance or Puma
Sponsor: Maybe VIRGIN or SSE or any sponsor you think would look good.

hi, please could I add to the requests?

Team: Sheffield Union FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas Originals
Sponsor: None
Colours: Black home kit with white detail, White Away kit with black detail. maybe red with black detail for third kit?

Extras/Notes: Hoping for something quite retro-looking but happy to see anyone's ideas if they fancy doing something different

Thanks!

Back