• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Red bull London

Team: Red Bull London
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Red Bull
Colours: Home - Red, Away - Blue
Extras/Notes: can I please have them the same as the leipzig onesView attachment 23917

Team: As Roma

Kit manufacture: Nike

Sponsor: Qantas

Colours: Home Kit: Originally colours

Away kit: White

Third kit: Green or Yellow

Thank you very much. Have a nice day! :)

Plymouth parkway

Plymouth Parkway

Western Premier

Anyone out there that could fix me up my local team home & away kit in 3D? View attachment 23080

Would appreciate it massively!

Thank you:)

Evening Guys,

Could I request a couple of kits made fpr the below please? Manchester Central were a club formed in the late 1920's to be a 3rd major Manchester club. they applied to the football league in the early 1930's and were initially accepted but Manchester United and Manchester City both objected as they argued Manchester couldn't support 3 football league teams so ultimately their acceptance was revoked. In my scenario, Manchester Central were admitted and became another footballing powerhouse form the North West!

Team: Manchester Central
Sponsor: Amazon
Colours: Home - White Shirt with black stripes / Away - Black Shirt with white stripes / 3rd - Gold shirt with Black stripes
Extras/Notes:
Could the shirts be designed in this style of Pumas Unam's away short (
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...66598554&selectedIndex=25&cbir=sbi&ajaxhist=0)
Club badge is available here (
https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw...gws-wiz-img.2QXdDBLnHVU#imgrc=JrHdTGizJo20wM:)

Thanks a lot!

Team: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni
1191962d1546856545-kit-request-thread-mrsnowman-edition-acs-gloria1.png

Sponsor: Telekom
Colours: home: red with thin white stripes, like this:
away: white with black details
third: black ( and maybe dark grey ) with golden details

View attachment 22409View attachment 22408View attachment 22407

Hi, love you guys work!

Could I request a kit for the team i've created for my own game please.

Team Jersey

View attachment 1192600

Colours in game as follows:
View attachment 1192601
(Not keen on the grey stripe as it is now)

Kit manufacturer - New Balance.
Main sponsor - HSBC

would like the jersey flag to appear somewhere (just small) on both home and away

Would love the home kit to look a bit like this effect if possible but more white as the main colour - but open to ideas: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...qO3M4v0ClAg2JasfDb9RgKXgjvyvPTVP3kGk8VIuVnPiM

View attachment 22377View attachment 22376

Hi, could I simply request the following? The idea is to just make an English league team part of the Red Bull portfolio.

Team: Leyton Orient (will be changing the name to Red Bull Leyton Orient)

Kit manufacture: Nike

Sponsor: Red Bull

Colours: I basically would like the exact same kits as RB Leipzig, but for the home kit to be reversed. So the home kit would be red as the main colour with white as the secondary colour. But on the kits I would like the current Orient badge instead of the Leipzig badge.

Extras/Notes: If possible, I would like to change the side badges from Bundesliga to Sky Bet League 1 (where Orient are in my current save)

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 22299View attachment 22298View attachment 22297View attachment 22296

did with and without added top eleven sleeve logo. these ok?

Hello guys!! First of all congrats for your great job. I'm new here and after trying doing it myself i gave up. I just want the kits according to the following pics:

(with FC'12 templates)
View attachment 22286
* Lazio 2000-2001 (Home-Away-Third)
View attachment 22288View attachment 22289View attachment 22287
* AC Milan 2004-2005 (H-A)
View attachment 22285View attachment 22284
* Inter Milan 2002-2003 (H-A-T)
View attachment 22283View attachment 22282View attachment 22281
* Parma 2002-2003 (H-A)
View attachment 22280View attachment 22279
* AS Roma 2001-2002 (H-A-T)
View attachment 22278View attachment 22277View attachment 22276

Sorry if it's too much but i'm very nostalgic of the old Serie A lol

Thanks in advance

Request a kit

Hi, 1st time posting guys so hoping someone gets back to me with my request :D

Unsure what is an acceptable request on here so ill just ask and hopefully its possible.

Decided to start a new save with Inter Leipzig in the 5th Division of German football, so hoping to get a kit sorted asap. Founded in 2013 with a very modern badge so kits to match would be much appreciated, the badge has a minimalistic yet striking design to it, very Salford like. I have attached it to my post for inspiration (H)

Team: Inter Leipzig
Sponsor: creators choice to best match style of kit

Colours:
Home - All orange (Holland orange)
Away - All navy (Boca Juniors navy)
3rd kit - Based off of West Germany 1990 home shirt. But using the same design template
if possible?

Extras/Notes: AX template

New_Inter_Leipzig_Logo_2015.png

Hi, 1st time posting guys so hoping someone gets back to me with my request :D

Unsure what is an acceptable request on here so ill just ask and hopefully its possible.

Decided to start a new save with Inter Leipzig in the 5th Division of German football, so hoping to get a kit sorted asap. Founded in 2013 with a very modern badge so kits to match would be much appreciated, the badge has a minimalistic yet striking design to it, very Salford like. I have attached it to my post for inspiration (H)

Team: Inter Leipzig
Sponsor: creators choice to best match style of kit

Colours:
Home - All orange (Holland orange)
Away - All navy (Boca Juniors navy)
3rd kit - Based off of West Germany 1990 home shirt. But using the same design template
if possible?

Extras/Notes: AX template

New_Inter_Leipzig_Logo_2015.png

Ive oly got FC style templates.......
View attachment 22273View attachment 22272View attachment 22271

Back