• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Bristol City

Team: Bristol City
Kit Manufacturer: Bristol Sport
Sponsor: Dunder
Colours: Black with yellow highlights
Extras/Notes: Dunder in yellow, badge black and yellow, bristol sport in yellow, yellow and black collar and Premier League badge on the sleeve

FC Template

Team: UD Albufeira
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: MEO
Colours:
Home = Dark Purple (45-0-45)/Purple (64-0-64)/Gold (230-211-128, or whatever gold tint you think looks best)
Away = White (255-255-255)/Dark Purple/Gold
Third = You can choose, as long as it looks classy I'm fine with it.
Extras/Notes: I would like to keep the design for the home and away kit as close as possible to the Basel (home) and Valencia (away) kits attached. There are some small adjustments I would like to see however. First of all, I want all kits to have a normal collar (so no buttons like the Basel kit). Secondly, the white strip at the end of the Basel sleeve can be a bit smaller, to kind of match the Valencia one.
As for the colours:
=> Home: Blue = Dark Purple, Red = Purple, White = Gold (including the sponsor, if possible)
=> Away: White = White, Orange = Dark Purple (including the sponsor if possible), Black = Gold

Template: FC Style

It would be amazing if you could pull this off. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 20287View attachment 20286View attachment 20285

Can I Have Some Kits Please

Team: Holmsley F.C.
Sponsor: Apple
Colours: Home: Green and Black(like man utd current home kit stripes) Away: Orange and White(like west ham home kit)
Extras/Notes: I Will Attach kit styles. If main colour on home could be green and main on away could be orange that would be great thanks.
View attachment 20244View attachment 20243View attachment 20242

Team: Grindavik F.C.
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Inspired by Iceland (or whichever you think is best)
Colours: Home kit, blue and white horizontal stripes (like the badge), freedom with other two. Surprise me
Extras/Notes: All about growing Iceland football as a whole so if you could possibly incorporate this in the kit it would be very much appreciated

1197034d1549997164-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-grindavik-fc_icon.png
1197033d1549997151-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-grindavik-fc_180px.png

Team Name: Coimbra Elite
Kit: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home: Like PSG Home kit but black and the bit going down the middle white. Pretty much make the PSG Home but black instead of blue and white instead of red.
Away: Also like the PSG kit but the white away one. please can you make the main colour white and the tick black and all the secondary colours black.
Third: would you be able to copy the benfica one you made recently and put my badge on it and change the color of it to the same as the other 2

could you please put the Liga NOS badges on the side

thanks.
View attachment 20202View attachment 20201View attachment 20200View attachment 20199

Juve Kit

Hi mate!

Could you please make a new Juventus kit please

Team: Juventus
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Rolex
Colours: 1st: White and Black / 2nd: Blue / 3rd: Green

Thank you so much!!!
:D:D:D:D

Team: UD Albufeira
Sponsor: MEO
Colours:
Home = Dark Purple (45-0-45)/Purple (64-0-64)/Gold (230-211-128, or whatever gold tint you think looks best)
Away = White (255-255-255)/Dark Purple/Gold
Third = You can choose, as long as it looks classy I'm fine with it.
Extras/Notes: I would like to keep the design for the home and away kit as close as possible to the Basel (home) and Valencia (away) kits attached. There are some small adjustments I would like to see however. First of all, I want all kits to have a normal collar (so no buttons like the Basel kit). Secondly, the white strip at the end of the Basel sleeve can be a bit smaller, to kind of match the Valencia one.
As for the colours:
=> Home: Blue = Dark Purple, Red = Purple, White = Gold (including the sponsor, if possible)
=> Away: White = White, Orange = Dark Purple (including the sponsor if possible), Black = Gold

Template: FC Style

It would be amazing if you could pull this off. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1196999View attachment 1197000View attachment 1197001

View attachment 20053View attachment 20052View attachment 20051

Team Name: Coimbra Elite
Kit: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home: Like PSG Home kit but black and the bit going down the middle white. Pretty much make the PSG Home but black instead of blue and white instead of red.
Away: Also like the PSG kit but the white away one. please can you make the main colour white and the tick black and all the secondary colours black.
Third: would you be able to copy the benfica one you made recently and put my badge on it and change the color of it to the same as the other 2

could you please put the Liga NOS badges on the side

thanks.
View attachment 1197089View attachment 1197090View attachment 1197091View attachment 1197092

View attachment 20045View attachment 20044View attachment 20043

I found these colours just brought the kits out better, are they ok??

Team: England
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours: Home White, Away Red, Third Navy
Extras/Notes: I would like them to be very similar to the current ones apart from the third kit which I would like to have black detailing somewhere

Kits
Team: Beedale FC
Home & Away kits, 3D also would be great...

Team logo would also be appreciated, even though i see this is the wrong forum for that :)

Back