Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
I've been failing horribly at trying to do this myself - photoshop just makes no sense to me at all!

If anyone's able, I'd love an Ipswich Town kit,

Sponsor: Greene King

Logo: Old yellow edged one

Brand - Adidas or Umbro, but not fussed really

Home - Blue (I'm thinking on the lines of the Pioneer kit 1981)

Away - based on that Altringham pride one (possibly with stripes that fade like one of our old kits did)

Really hoping someone can help,

Regards, David

How's this for a home kit?

View attachment 12393

Team: Fiorentina
Kit Manufacturer: FILA
Sponsor: Nintendo
Colours: Traditional team colours
Extras/Notes: Same as Fiorentina 98-99 long sleeve kit set... Batistuta #9

Team: VfR Aalen
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Allianz (home: blue, away & third: white)
Colours: Home = White (255/255/255)/Black (0/0/0), Away = Red (136/0/21)/Dark Red (just take whatever looks best), Third = Black (0/0/0)/Very Dark Grey (15/15/15)
Extras/Notes: I want the home kit to be almost exactly the same as the Watford shirt (Yellow => White), but the sleeves should be white instead of black. The away kit can be exactly the same as the one displayed below, but it would be great if you could make the contrast between the two tones a little less clear. The third kit should be the same as the red one (Red => Black, Dark Red => Dark Grey). Last but not least, I would prefer the Adidas logo on the right on all three kits (like on the Watford shirt).
Template: FC Style

Thanks in advance!View attachment 1202968View attachment 1202969

View attachment 1202977View attachment 1202978View attachment 1202979View attachment 1202981

View attachment 12249View attachment 12248View attachment 12247View attachment 12246

I've been failing horribly at trying to do this myself - photoshop just makes no sense to me at all!

If anyone's able, I'd love an Ipswich Town kit,

Sponsor: Greene King

Logo: Old yellow edged one

Brand - Adidas or Umbro, but not fussed really

Home - Blue (I'm thinking on the lines of the Pioneer kit 1981)

Away - based on that Altringham pride one (possibly with stripes that fade like one of our old kits did)

Really hoping someone can help,

Regards, David
View attachment 12187View attachment 12186

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sublime ! Thank you. ^^

hi, these kits and badge are quality, how do i change the size of the badge though? sorry if its a daft question its just that im trying to put them in the folders and it looks to big for small logo folder, might be wrong though lol, having a nightmare trying to put the kits in aswell lol, watched a few tutorials but the cant find an xml config file to download and edit any ideas ??

Last edited:
Team: FAC Team für Wien (Unique ID 137947)
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Wien Energie
Colours home: Shirt: front blue and white stripes (the back completely blue with white numbers); Shorts: white, Socks: white
Coulours away: Dark blue shirt, shorts and socks; White numbers
Extras/Notes: A goalkeeper-kit in yellow (same style like the away kit) would also be very nice

Unfortunately I’ve got only the reallife-templates with all the other sponsors on the shirts. I would like to keep only the "Puma" and "Wien Energie"-Logos!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks and best regards
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

hi, these kits and badge are quality, how do i change the size of the badge though? sorry if its a daft question its just that im trying to put them in the folders and it looks to big for small logo folder, might be wrong though lol, having a nightmare trying to put the kits in aswell lol, watched a few tutorials but the cant find an xml config file to download and edit any ideas ??

Tutorials would explain the best.

attachment.php
Also try going into an already downloaded kit pack in file folder. Move your kits into it and save each one for emple, vikinghome & viking away.

attachment.php
Then find the config item and open with note pad, copy one of the already created lines, put your team id in replace of the other and make sure yout save kit name is exactly the same, so vikinghome etc.

However, if this team is being played on a 'create a club' then kits will not work.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Team: FAC Team für Wien (Unique ID 137947)
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Wien Energie
Colours home: Shirt: front blue and white stripes (the back completely blue with white numbers); Shorts: white, Socks: white
Coulours away: Dark blue shirt, shorts and socks; White numbers
Extras/Notes: A goalkeeper-kit in yellow (same style like the away kit) would also be very nice

Unfortunately I’ve got only the reallife-templates with all the other sponsors on the shirts. I would like to keep only the "Puma" and "Wien Energie"-Logos!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks and best regards
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Would someone mind creating a logo and kit for Jersey Bulls FC (logo available online has a white background and with my lack of artistic skills I can’t get it to look nice on FM

https://www.jerseysport.je/news/jersey-bulls-

would like the sponsor to be Virgin (airline)

kit colour for away kit id like to be blue and yellow (similar to RB Leipzig)

thanks in advance

kit supplier: nike

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back