Request Your Kits Here!

Robert Clough

Aug 27, 2009
Team: Cheltenham
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Michelin
Colours: Home Red and White (Striped) - can add black such as their logo, Away is Blue Horizontally shaped stripes.
Extras/Notes:
i am imaging them as their are in my save, now an established Prem team so this follows their path to sucess :)

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Team: Cheltenham
Sponsor: Michelin
Colours: Home Red and White (Striped) - can add black such as their logo, Away is Blue Horizontally shaped stripes.
Extras/Notes:
i am imaging them as their are in my save, now an established Prem team so this follows their path to sucess :)

Attachments

Reactions: Robert Clough

Kodjia Master

Feb 9, 2019
@m1hata OR @Heppy91 could you add the Vanarama logo onto the sleeves of the West Allotment kits that you made for me?
Dont worry if you cant
Thanks in advance :)
That will be me done for a while anyway!
Thanks again for your guys efforts
1590047754343.png

Attachments

Last edited:

daveo72

Feb 17, 2009
Hi there, could you do me the below kits please. I've attached some pics but dont have a proper pic of either kit so I'll leave both to your imagination, thanks

Team: Askern Miners Welfare
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: NHS
Colours: Home Black and white vertical stripes, away
Extras/Notes:

Attachments

FortunaSC

Jul 12, 2013
Team: FC Dinxperlo
Sponsor: Bribus Keukens
Colours: Home Black and turquise (one stripe) Away is Blue and white stripes
Extras/Notes:
i am taking the local amateur team to glory hopefully!

fcd2.jpgfcdlogo.jpegfcd1.jpg

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
Hi there, could you do me the below kits please. I've attached some pics but dont have a proper pic of either kit so I'll leave both to your imagination, thanks

Team: Askern Miners Welfare
Sponsor: NHS
Colours: Home Black and white vertical stripes, away
Extras/Notes:

Attachments

Reactions: daveo72

daveo72

Feb 17, 2009
great work Happy91, thanks very much they are spot on, however when I download the kits they are not showing on my desktop, they show as a white square, same when I drag them into my kits folder.

Last edited:

znight

Nov 27, 2019
Team: Stormvogels28
Sponsor: Vet
Colours: Home Orange and White (2 Stripes in middle) - Away is black and white. (Sames stripes as home shirt)
Extras/Notes:
i am taking the local amateur team to the Eredivisie. Just the second logo (big one)

Attachments

Last edited:

Heppy91

Feb 15, 2009
great work Happy91, thanks very much they are spot on, however when I download the kits they are not showing on my desktop, they show as a white square, same when I drag them into my kits folder.
Ive just clicked on the kit pic, then saved to desktop and it has saved normally. I can only suggest if your still having problem try youtbe for a tutorial fix, or try saving it in different ways, sorry dude.

Kodjia Master

Feb 9, 2019
Ive just clicked on the kit pic, then saved to desktop and it has saved normally. I can only suggest if your still having problem try youtbe for a tutorial fix, or try saving it in different ways, sorry dude.
Heppy would you be able to add the vanarama logos onto the sleeves of the kits I posted above? I hope you are well and sorry to be of bother.