Request Your Kits Here!

@Readey
Some progress has been made. Tigres kits are a nightmare please never ask for them again why would they need so many sponsors ffs :cautious:
Boavista_home1.pngBoavista_home2.pngBoavista_away1.pngBoavista_away2.pngBoavista_third1.pngBoavista_third2.pngHereford_home1.pngHereford_home2.pngHereford_away1.pngHereford_away2.pngHereford_third1.pngHereford_third2.pngBATE_home1.pngBATE_home2.pngBATE_away1.pngBATE_away2.pngBATE_third1.pngBATE_third2.pngTigres_home1.pngTigres_home2.png

Must be a proper broke team ?
Hope you appreciate I've levelled up my skills to include vector overlays, I especially like the panther on the Boavista third kit taking cues from the famous statue outside the ground. It's all in the details. Anyhow, here's where I'm up to I've got family coming over today so won't be able to carry on with the list until tonight mate. I am a big fan of the Loughborough foxes 2nd home kit i've done I must say.
Tigres_away1.pngTigres_away2.pngTigres_third1.pngTigres_third2.pngFerencvaros_home1.pngFerencvaros_home2.pngFerencvaros_away1.pngFerencvaros_away2.pngFerencvaros_third1.pngFerencvaros_third2.pngLoughborough_home1.pngLoughborough_home2.png

Hope you appreciate I've levelled up my skills to include vector overlays, I especially like the panther on the Boavista third kit taking cues from the famous statue outside the ground. It's all in the details. Anyhow, here's where I'm up to I've got family coming over today so won't be able to carry on with the list until tonight mate. I am a big fan of the Loughborough foxes 2nd home kit i've done I must say.
View attachment 512180View attachment 512181View attachment 512182View attachment 512183View attachment 512174View attachment 512175View attachment 512172View attachment 512173View attachment 512176View attachment 512177View attachment 512178View attachment 512179
Aha I do mate they am looking great and love the Loughborough kit mate do like kits where they have a graphic like that in the background

Team: Koninklijke HFC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor:
FLY Emirates
Colours:
Blue/White main colours

Loughborough foxes just need Home Kit doing and away kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer light blue for home kit please as main colour and white as main colour for the away
Radcliffe Olympic need a home and away and third kitwhichever sponsor or manufacturer
Shrewsbury Town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Club America need a home and away and third kit sponsor to be gift gafg
FC Red Bull salzburg need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Loughborough_away1.pngLoughborough_away2.pngRadcliffe_home1.pngRadcliffe_home2.pngRadcliffe_away1.pngRadcliffe_away2.pngRadcliffe_third1.pngRadcliffe_third2.pngShrewsbury_home1.pngShrewsbury_home2.pngShrewsbury_away1.pngShrewsbury_away2.pngShrewsbury_third1.pngShrewsbury_third2.pngClubAmerica_home1.pngClubAmerica_home2.pngClubAmerica_away1.pngClubAmerica_away2.pngClubAmerica_third1.pngClubAmerica_third2.pngRB_Salzburg_home1.pngRB_Salzburg_home2.png
aaaannnd relax.

Could you make Samsunspor kits?
Home colour: Red
Away: White
Third: Black
Sponsor and kit manufacturer: Turkish Airlines and Nike/Adidas

Looks nice with the gold tbf bud
Here's the rest of the RB Salzburg, def some of my favourites. I'm out for the day so will carry on this evening, might be able to finish the list we'll see.
RB_Salzburg_Away1.pngRB_Salzburg_Away2.pngRB_Salzburg_third1.pngRB_Salzburg_third2.png

Hello! Could you make some Farnborough kits?

Team: Farnborough FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas or Puma or Admiral
Sponsor: Visit Hampshire (Home) Singapore Airlines (Away)
Colours: Yellow and blue stripes (Home) White and Blue Stripes (Away)

1595947710782.png
1595948094298.png

Last edited:
Hello! Could you make some Farnborough kits?

Team: Farnborough FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas or Puma or Admiral
Sponsor: Visit Hampshire (Home) Singapore Airlines (Away)
Colours: Yellow and blue stripes (Home) White and Blue stripes (Away)

View attachment 512303View attachment 512304
What's the obsession with Singapore Airlines as a sponsor? Is there a story here? Not that I mind, its a nice logo to work with. Hopefully be able to get to these later if I finish with 'The List'

What's the obsession with Singapore Airlines as a sponsor? Is there a story here? Not that I mind, its a nice logo to work with. Hopefully be able to get to these later if I finish with 'The List'

Hahaha. No story here, just that it's my national carrier!

Chesterfield FC need a home and away and third kit doing
FC inter Turku need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be o2
Ac Ajaccio need a home and away and third kit whichever manufacturer and sponsor
Peterborough need. A home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
And finally need a home and away kit for Dagenham and Redbridge whichever manufacturer and sega as the sponsor
Halesowen town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Wheeyyyyyyy:cool:
Chesterfield_home1.pngChesterfield_home2.pngChesterfield_away1.pngChesterfield_away2.pngChesterfield_third1.pngChesterfield_third2.pngInterTurku_home1.pngInterTurku_home2.pngInterTurku_away1.pngInterTurku_away2.pngInterTurku_third1.pngInterTurku_third2.pngAjaccio_home1.pngAjaccio_home2.pngAjaccio_away1.pngAjaccio_away2.pngAjaccio_third1.pngAjaccio_third2.pngPUFC_home1.pngPUFC_home2.pngPUFC_away1.pngPUFC_away2.pngPUFC_third1.pngPUFC_third2.pngDag&Red_home1.pngDag&Red_home2.pngDag&Red_away1.pngDag&Red_away2.pngHalesowen_home1.pngHalesowen_home2.pngHalesowen_away1.pngHalesowen_away2.pngHalesowen_third1.pngHalesowen_third2.png
I have just noticed I've misread I thought you wanted O2 as Ajaccio sponsor and my choice for Inter Turku. Hope you can let that go because the Inter Turku kits have turned out *fire emoji* :LOL:. Also Dag & Red away with the Sega sponsor looks very much like that old Arsenal away kit but hey, it is what it is.