Request Your Kits Here!

chesrequest01.pngchesrequest02.pngchesrequest03.png
@itsAKDB and @mark_gidman
I have redone the kits and they look miles better. Tell me what you think @mark_gidman

I know you've still got forest to do but just thought I'd throw these up cause I've loved the modern take you've done on these other kits so just wanted a few more of fallen giants or big clubs doing please same thing again same as these just modernise them abit different manufacturers and sponsors to in real life and on the photos if possible please :)
Some Liverpool and Arsenal for you.
Liverpool_1.pngLiverpool_2.pngliverpool_3.png
Arsenal_2.pngArsenal_1.pngArsenal_3.png

Aha I didn't know sound pal
Think this one looks slightly better with the main Hilton branding but i've somehow lost the .psd file for the blue kit so i can't change that one without remaking it
tottenham_3.png

Thank you so much I love them how do I put them into the game so they show on the editor
Now you have made your fabulous kits, you need to add them into your game. For starters, you need to know the teams unique ID. You can find them by going to Preferences screen in-game and ticking the "Show Unique ID" option. Once you have found this, follow this guide by our own or.dabool (ignore the bit about the Unique ID as you have already done that). Once you have done everything on the guide, go to documents>sports interactive>football manager 2015. Inside there create a folder called graphics. Then inside that, create one called kits. Now, copy and paste the folder with the kits and config file inside into that folder.

Now you need to put them in game. To do this, launch up FM15, go to preferences, and then interface. Unclick the box saying 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' and click the box saying 'Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences'. Then click confirm, and your kit should be in game!
USE THE LINK AT THE TOP :)

I know you've still got forest to do but just thought I'd throw these up cause I've loved the modern take you've done on these other kits so just wanted a few more of fallen giants or big clubs doing please same thing again same as these just modernise them abit different manufacturers and sponsors to in real life and on the photos if possible please :)
Some Chelsea kits for you mate. Especially happy with the 4th/After Dark kit :cool:
Chelsea_1.pngChelsea 2.pngChelsea_3.pngChelsea_4.png

Look brill mate thank you :) no doubt I'll give you another big club list
Well nobody else seems to want anything that's within my (very limited) skillset at the mo. Must start learning 3D kits but I've been concentrating on my 2.5D concept kits. I was so happy with that Chelsea one I've been trying to make a 'realistic' version.

Well nobody else seems to want anything that's within my (very limited) skillset at the mo. Must start learning 3D kits but I've been concentrating on my 2.5D concept kits. I was so happy with that Chelsea one I've been trying to make a 'realistic' version.
Aha I've just started learning about 3d kits think I've finally got a basic concept of it but 2d kits am way beyond me tbf won't lie ? and tbh bud half of them looks dead realistic

Aha I've just started learning about 3d kits think I've finally got a basic concept of it but 2d kits am way beyond me tbf won't lie ? and tbh bud half of them looks dead realistic
I mean like, *really* realistic -

Attachments

• Chelsea_x_Balmain.png
    Chelsea_x_Balmain.png
    656.2 KB · Views: 55
Same thing again here then mate different manufacturers and sponsors and just modernise these old classic kits and add a sponsor on the Barcelona ones also bud

Juventus home and away and third
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Attachments

• JuveASS0203.gif
    JuveASS0203.gif
    37.3 KB · Views: 60
  • JuveHSS0203.gif
    JuveHSS0203.gif
    34.1 KB · Views: 47
  • juventus-03-away-ls-tags_1_2.jpg
    juventus-03-away-ls-tags_1_2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 51
  • img_4355.jpg
    img_4355.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 41
  • football-shirt-collective-2003-04-real-madrid-home-football-shirt-l-excellent-5985479819323_20...jpg
    football-shirt-collective-2003-04-real-madrid-home-football-shirt-l-excellent-5985479819323_20...jpg
    51 KB · Views: 39
  • real-madrid-04-away-use_4_2_1_2_2_1_1_1_1_2_1_1_1_1_2_2_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_2_1.jpg
    real-madrid-04-away-use_4_2_1_2_2_1_1_1_1_2_1_1_1_1_2_2_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_2_1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 38
  • s-l300 (1e).jpg
    s-l300 (1e).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 45
  • fc-barcelona-2004-05-third.jpg
    fc-barcelona-2004-05-third.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BarceASS0405.gif
    BarceASS0405.gif
    44 KB · Views: 42
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 46
  • InterASS0203.gif
    InterASS0203.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 40
  • InterHSS0203.gif
    InterHSS0203.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 0203home.jpg
    0203home.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Adidas-Ac-Milan-Third-3Rd-Serie-A-2002.jpg
    Adidas-Ac-Milan-Third-3Rd-Serie-A-2002.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 59
  • ACMilanASS0203.gif
    ACMilanASS0203.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 53
Better then the ones in the shops loool I have to ask who do you support?
Man City me. Never manage them on FM though. Usually Sheffield Wednesday or Coventry lol, not sure why. I'll get started tomorrow morning on the next lot mate (y)

Man City me. Never manage them on FM though. Usually Sheffield Wednesday or Coventry lol, not sure why. I'll get started tomorrow morning on the next lot mate (y)
Sound bud and tbf Coventry's a good under dog one lol ?