Request Your Kits Here!

View attachment 513807View attachment 513806View attachment 513804View attachment 513803View attachment 513805View attachment 513809View attachment 513808
Redone Ferencvaros cos why not - Just a little confusion on the Radcliffe ones, I'm pretty sure that badge is 'Radcliffe FC' formerly known as Radcliffe Boro - Olympic are a completely different team, just checking which one it is you're after?
Hi mate it's radcliffe Olympic the chap who did the kit did the wrong one there any chance can send over the FM ready for that logo back to me also pal ?

Attachments

• Radcliffe_Olympic_F.C._logo.png
    Radcliffe_Olympic_F.C._logo.png
    106 KB · Views: 77
The radcliffe Olympic logo I've sent can you just make it so it's ok to use on its own in fm also mate cause I know that pic won't be ok at the moment
you mean because of the size or?

PS. what colour away and third for the kits, can't find any reference. Got the home - accidentally made it dead classy ;)
Radcliffe_O_Home.png

you mean because of the size or?

PS. what colour away and third for the kits, can't find any reference. Got the home - accidentally made it dead classy ;)
View attachment 513813
That's smart bud aha ? and yeah mate think it has to be that cause when I put that photo on I've just sent what's one from online it goes all pixelated for some reason and I don't mind mate suprise me :)

Name: Whitstable Town FC View attachment 513740

Kit Manufacturer: Admiral

Sponsor: Shepherd Neame Brewery View attachment 513741 In the centre of the kits (possibly with a black outline on the away kit? - your judgement)

Colours: Home = Red with white triangle/bar combo shape thing on the left side (see picture, wasn't sure how to describe that) and white trim on sleeves
Away = All yellow
Third = There's no official third kit, so some sort of wild nautical theme would look awesome! (don't have to though, just an added bonus)

Extras/Notes: View attachment 513742 As close as possible to this current kit would look fantastic, I'm fine with any template too.

Thanks very much in advance!
Well here's the home and away
Whitstable_Home.pngWhitstable_Away.png
Now for the third... When you say wild nautical...?
Whitstable_Third.png

That's smart bud aha ? and yeah mate think it has to be that cause when I put that photo on I've just sent what's one from online it goes all pixelated for some reason and I don't mind mate suprise me :)
This is the proper fm size for logos so see if it works for you. I'll do a bit of thinking and get on to those tomorrow pal

Attachments

• Radcliffe_Olympic_F.C._logo2.png
    Radcliffe_Olympic_F.C._logo2.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 69
Please could someone make me some kits for my new FC Porto save.

Type - SS style if possible if not possible then use the Styles like above.
Club - FC Porto
Manufacturer - Nike
Sponsor - MEO

Home - Blue & White stripe with gold trim. Discontinue the stripes around the sponsor so it sits on the white background or have the sponsor in gold

Away - Yellow with Blue trim.
love a nice crisp design.

Third - Navy blue with lighter blue trim.
feel free to experiment.

Hope this is not too much to ask for, I look forward to seeing the kits :)

thanks, Joe.

Last edited:
Right another list aha
Bohemians 1905 from czech Republic
Sparta Prague
Slavia Prague
Torino big club back in the day so take some inspiration from there old kits
AFC Wimbledon take some inspiration from when they won the FA cup
Wisla Krakow
Legia warsaw
Just need home and away and third for these please be as creative as you like and with different sponsors and manufacturers to in real life

@Readey I am in the process of making fantasy kits from England at the moment as you can see above so if you need any clubs let me know.