Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi kit looks good! Can you make the sponsor Football Manager just like AFC wimbledon

Matching Kit Colors with Kit Description

View attachment 164175
Just made this 3rd kit for my Nottm Forest save. The colors are obviously White/Red for that kit, but when I upload it to the game the description under the kit, "Third", is in Black/Gold (the original 3rd kits colors). Anyway to fix this, and get the kit description's font colors to match the uploaded kit?

View attachment 1037927
Just made this 3rd kit for my Nottm Forest save. The colors are obviously White/Red for that kit, but when I upload it to the game the description under the kit, "Third", is in Black/Gold (the original 3rd kits colors). Anyway to fix this, and get the kit description's font colors to match the uploaded kit?

Only if you have the editor. You will need to change it in the pregame for new saves or get the ingame to change the icon.

1034735d1457628736t-request-your-kits-here-leeds_1.png

Hello, I'm looking to get this design above in a few experimental colours - red main with white, green main with white, black main with white and a few others of your choice if possible? Thanks in advance!!!!

1034735d1457628736t-request-your-kits-here-leeds_1.png

Hello, I'm looking to get this design above in a few experimental colours - red main with white, green main with white, black main with white and a few others of your choice if possible? Thanks in advance!!!!

You can porb od that yourself, open it in a free editor (paint.net is good) and just slide the saturation bar up or down, it will cycle shades.

You can porb od that yourself, open it in a free editor (paint.net is good) and just slide the saturation bar up or down, it will cycle shades.

Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately I tried this but failed miserably!

Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately I tried this but failed miserably!

No worries, Did bourne make that one? it'll be easier for him to knck out a few if he kept the template, might have to wait for him to jump back online

Team: Hercules CF
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Playstation
Colours: Colourwise the same as the default ones.
Extras/Notes: SS, I love you guys work! Keep on doing what you do!

Kit

Hi Guys also just wandering are theese kits downloadable to fm?

Team: Man Utd
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: Xbox
Colours: Home Kit Red and White AWAY KIt Black
Extras/Notes: Be as creative as possible Please

THANKS IN ADVANCE
:)

Hi Guys also just wandering are theese kits downloadable to fm?

Team: Man Utd
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: Xbox
Colours: Home Kit Red and White AWAY KIt Black
Extras/Notes: Be as creative as possible Please

THANKS IN ADVANCE
:)

Yes, there is a link and tutorial in the sticky threads on how to get them ingame.

Team: South Shields
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: South Shields RFC
Colours: Home kit: claret and blue (like existing kit) Away: Just Yellow
Extras/Notes: SS please.

Back