Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks so much for that. So do I now just replace the old kits with these in the kits section?

Thanks so much for that. So do I now just replace the old kits with these in the kits section?

no problem!

yes you just put these in kits folder where the current kits are and rename to what the old kits were called

I did that with the white one and the new blue one. Only the white one has loaded in. The blue one is just a generic fm kit

I did that with the white one and the new blue one. Only the white one has loaded in. The blue one is just a generic fm kit

did you remove the old kit from the folder? Is the config right? Did you clear cache?

Team: Ajax
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: None
Colours: Home: Red/white Away: Light Green
Extras/Notes: The design crazy but the colours kinda the same (3d match engine)

Team: Manchester City with new badge
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsors: Etihad
Extras/Notes: Please make them exactly the same as rumored next season kit, thank you!
Manchester City 16-17 Home Kit Leaked + Release Date Revealed - Footy Headlines
The Away kit and Third kit leaks are also on that site but I can't seems to post too many URLs. Please make the third kit with the original version of the new badge, thank you

Leeds United Fantasy Kit NB

Hello,

I'm returning to you with a new request.
Second season in Premier League with Leeds United and I need a new kit.
Kit manufacturer: New Balance
Home colors: Primary - White; Secondary - Yellow
Away colors: Primary - Yellow; Secondary - White
Sponsor: Gazprom
Badges: Premier League badges

Please, if you can, make them very close to the new 16/17 Liverpool kits but you can use your imagination to add any detail that you think may look awsome. I don't want them to be very slim ( like Arsenal ) but not too loose either.

I would love if you could use a texture that would make the kits look real. I know it's a challenging task and I really hope you can do it!

Here's some matherial that may help:
View attachment 141467View attachment 141465View attachment 141464

Thank you very much! Looking forward to see the piece of art!!!

Yeah I removed the old ones and cleared cache. As for config , I wouldn't know where to start.

Make sure its the same name as the old kit and you wont need to mess with the config, if you dont know what the original kits were called then open the config in notepad and see what numbers are next to the kit, you will see what I mean when you open it up.

Hi could you please make me a new AFC Wimbledon kit set

Style: SS kits V neck no collars
Brand: Nike
home kit colour: Royal blue and gold trim
away kit colour: gold and Royal blue trim
Third kit colour: Light green (like man city) and black trim
Sponsor: carlsberg

Team: RB Leipzig
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Red Bull
Home kit: White/Red (any design)
Away kit: Navy/Yellow (any design)

Thanks in advance.

Team: Conwy United FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Arriva
Colours: Orange and White
Extras/Notes: Make it so that the Adidas stripes are down the side of the shirt and have the away shirt as black and orange with a similar deign to the home kit.

Below is the shirt sponsor logo, you can use just the logo without the name or with it and the club badge,
View attachment 140858 View attachment 140857

I'd only gone and put a space between leeds and 2. Duh. Just need to know how to add the 3rd kit now.

Back