Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
What me to redo the 3rd in different colours? i still have the template. only take 5 mins.

If you wouldn't mind mate. Maybe black and grey checks with yellow sleeves? Or different shades of yellow checks with black sleeves?

Could you edit this one little thing? There's a white line above and right of the little icon. Thanks a lot!

View attachment 67723

EDIT: I can't get the kits to work. Can someone make a download file with the map kits (right after graphics) and just my shirts with a config? Huge thank you! I don't use other kits.

Last edited:
do they have a kit in the editor? the kits need a default template to overwrite

Doesn't mean they have them, check the pregame editor or ingame to see if they have one created. The pic will still be there but the background info needs to be there as well.

Is it a create-a-club game?

Doesn't mean they have them, check the pregame editor or ingame to see if they have one created. The pic will still be there but the background info needs to be there as well.

Is it a create-a-club game?
It is a normal career. I don't use an ingame editor. Thanks a lot, but then I will stick to the logos.

hows it going guys, i'm looking for some LAFC kits? if some could be mocked up in 2D from the image below, i would be over the moon! 3D also would be insane but that isn't important. if anyone could get back to me that would be ace. thank you in advance!

View attachment 67486

Back