Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
They look amazing! Could I ask you to change the white away kit to yellow though? It just seems a little to close to the silver.

Thanks a lot!

No worries...yeah i did think that myself i'll see if i can get it whiter but will also do a yellow one also.XD

No worries...yeah i did think that myself i'll see if i can get it whiter but will also do a yellow one also.XD

The default template has one too many overlays for my liking dulls the colour, i reduced the opacity down (or removed it i think)

The default template has one too many overlays for my liking dulls the colour, i reduced the opacity down (or removed it i think)

Your right no matter what I did just couldn't get it to how I wanted so thought sod it I'm making it yellow then!XD

Hi Guys, looking to request a home and away kit for my local amateur team.

Team: St Rochs
Kit Manufacturer: Nike (with James McGrory Park written under the nike logo)
Sponsor: Network Private Hire 557 - 1110 (Layout on the link below)
Colours: Dark Green (again on the link)
Extras/Notes:
http://strochsfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ST_9.png

The away top is near the bottom of the link below and has a different manufacturer, last comment i think, Please could both kits be made in SS Style?

St Roch's F.C. 2017-2018 - Page 3 - Junior Football - The Pie Shop

Extras/Notes:

The away top is near the bottom of the link below and has a different manufacturer, last comment i think, Please could both kits be made in SS Style?

Home kit made exactly like pic?
Away kit Celtic style & green also?

Home kit made exactly like pic?
Away kit Celtic style & green also?

Hi mate, yeah home kit exactly like the first link but under the nike tick, could you also add James McGrory Park?

For the away kit it is very similar to the celtic one but there is an actual picture of the kit on the 2nd link, last comment, either under or on top of the celtic kit, cheers

I think the text under a nike logo with that many words it going to be unreadable?

Extras/Notes:

If you look at page 46 on this thread you've already asked for this kit request & had the kits done for you mate.

If you look at page 46 on this thread you've already asked for this kit request & had the kits done for you mate.

i know, and im happy with them, im just looking to update the kits to reflect the latest ones, i read the template on the OP and it didnt say anything about not doing it?

i know, and im happy with them, im just looking to update the kits to reflect the latest ones, i read the template on the OP and it didnt say anything about not doing it?

I'll let bornexplorer88 update the kits as the originals were done by him...:D

Blackburn Rovers kits

Please can you make the following kits for me??

Team: Blackburn Rovers
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas or Nike
Sponsor: Singapore Airlines
Colours: Blue and white home/Red and black away

Thanks!!

Back