Request Your Kits Here!

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Calling all kit-makers! This is the one-stop shop for all your kit requests.​

In here, post your kit request using the following template, and the idea behind this is instead of posting in numerous request threads and waiting for that one user to complete your request, anybody who has the time can jump in and make the kit for you. There is a humongous list of kit-makers so, chances are, a request will never go unnoticed.

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

Also, please state if there is a particular template you wish to use, and any links to images that may come in handy.
CLICK HERE to see examples of templates.

*Donut came to me with this idea, so any thanks will go to him.*​

Last edited:
Just to add, if there's any kits that haven't been made in the individual request threads please repost them on here and they will be seen.

I'll get the ball rolling :)

Team: Arsenal
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Red, white and navy for home; yellow and navy away
Extras/Notes: AX template please

Club (met logo): Chelsea
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Any sponsor
Home: Away: Third: Can i have this years colours, go wild with the designs

Thanks in advanced
smile.gif

Team: Dulwich Hamlet FC
Kit Manufacturer: no idea... I like Umbro... as your choice ;)
Sponsor: Volkswagen
Colours: View attachment 270543
Extras/Notes: You can be inventive with the design... SS of FB templates ;)

Thanks in advanced ;)

Last edited:
Club (met logo): Chelsea
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Any sponsor
Home: Away: Third: Can i have this years colours, go wild with the designs

Thanks in advanced
smile.gif

w4sreQY.png
dSQYaSj.png

Wouldn't let me add the 3 urls so attached one

Barcelona Request

Nice idea, was thinking about this a while ago... was wondering if someone would do me a barcelona request :D

I'll do niceman14 's request

Team: Dulwich Hamlet FC

Team: Barcelona
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Home kit: link - can i have this with barca colours please with white trims and collar(see extras/notes) - sponsor colour: white
Away kit: link - left side please mate(exc. square lock and number) in barca aways colours orange (and maroon I think??) - sponsor colour: maroon
Third kit: link - right side please(exc. square lock and number), keep the white but the squares can i have different shades of barca blue and maroon/red please - sponsor colour: blue and maroon trim

Extras/Notes: Can i have this style collar on all kits please : link and can i have the League sleeve badges on the home and away and have the Champions League on the Third please

Thanks in advance, looking forward to see what the third will turn out like :)

Last edited:
Club : man utd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#/media/File:Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg
Manufacture : Adidas
Sponsor : Chevrolet
Home : http://www.footballshirtculture.com/fantasy-kit-design/fantasy-kit-design/orig-manchester-united-23751.html
Away : same as home but white with black trim
Third : any design dark blue with lighter blue trim

ss or fc template please

Last edited:
Team: Barcelona
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Home kit: link - can i have this with barca colours please with white trims and collar(see extras/notes) - sponsor colour: white
Away kit: link - left side please mate(exc. square lock and number) in barca aways colours orange (and maroon I think??) - sponsor colour: maroon
Third kit: link - right side please(exc. square lock and number), keep the white but the squares can i have different shades of barca blue and maroon/red please - sponsor colour: blue and maroon trim

Extras/Notes: Can i have this style collar on all kits please : link and can i have the League sleeve badges on the home and away and have the Champions League on the Third please

Thanks in advance, looking forward to see what the third will turn out like :)

Any particular template?