Request Your Kits Here!

Yeah it was,

I'll take the FC or AX one then please mike

Home done, took about an hour XD for the away, did you want all the stripes? because there's a lot of maroon on the front of the kit if so, making the sponsor barely visible.

Team: Barcelona
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Qatar Airways
Home kit: link - can i have this with barca colours please with white trims and collar(see extras/notes) - sponsor colour: white
Away kit: link - left side please mate(exc. square lock and number) in barca aways colours orange (and maroon I think??) - sponsor colour: maroon
Third kit: link - right side please(exc. square lock and number), keep the white but the squares can i have different shades of barca blue and maroon/red please - sponsor colour: blue and maroon trim

Extras/Notes: Can i have this style collar on all kits please : link and can i have the League sleeve badges on the home and away and have the Champions League on the Third please

Thanks in advance, looking forward to see what the third will turn out like :)
Not sure if that's the kinda thing you want. My eyes hurt now though lol

How is the home and away? I can change the third if you like; I still have the file saved.

Bang on, I went for a Dutch feel for the home and away and then I wanted a Croatian styled third shirt

Team: Swansea
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas, can I have the old logo, like this? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._brand_Adidas.png/150px-Logo_brand_Adidas.png

Sponsor: You pick
Colours: Home - White with black and gold trim. Away - Dark Red with Black trim
Extras/Notes: FB Style please
Can Donut or Mike make mine? Big fan of your kits :D
Swans%20H_zps7etfhl9g.png
Swans%20A_zpsqhn32pzt.png

Nice work guys!!!!! Kits are awsome

Just thought id share a few kits that ive done, if i can help anybody out just let me know and ill see what i can do

Please do not post your kits in here unless they are requested; you are more than welcome to use the Rate My Kit thread which you already have done.

Any help in this thread is greatly appreciated; this thread is open to anybody to design and post kits that have been requested.

Club : man utd http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#/media/File:Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg
Manufacture : Adidas
Sponsor : Chevrolet
Home : http://www.footballshirtculture.com/fantasy-kit-design/fantasy-kit-design/orig-manchester-united-23751.html
Away : same as home but white with black trim
Third : any design dark blue with lighter blue trim

ss or fc template please

was just wondering if someone would be able to do these kits for me??

I'll do it tonight, I'm guessing I'm happy to have free reign over the 3rd kit?

yeah you have free reign on the third kit design as long as it is a blue on blue kit.... thank you and appreciate it

Anybody know were a National kit megapack can be downloaded from???

Ive been looking but cannot find any at all

Cheers

Anybody know were a National kit megapack can be downloaded from???

Ive been looking but cannot find any at all

Cheers

I don't like linking to other sites, but hammer9 at sortitoutsi.net is a megapack genius.

CLICK HERE, and scroll down a bit, just under the player faces.

Cheers Mike mate, just so i can alter a few kits for International now