Request Your Kits Here!

Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform this two kits of "River Plate".
Here is a recent pictures:
Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform this kits.

View attachment 1212221
View attachment 1212222

attachment.php
attachment.php

newport pagnell kit

Team: Newport Pagnell Town FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Land Rover
Colours: Home: Green (MAIN) white (adidas logo and stripes) Black (sponser)
Away: Red (main) Green
(adidas logo and stripes) White (sponser)

Extras/Notes: go mad want a crazy type of home maybe 2 different greens camo type same on away but in reds if possible to try and if you feel like it try a 3rd shirt any colours thank you

Last edited:
Legend these are great ! Is there a download link available?

No, they are in the right size, just right click and save as and then save them in your folders, rename them and include them in your config file!

@kentclark

Team: Leeds United
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: None

Home: White (MAIN) with Gold (pinstripes) and Blue (sleeves)
MT93000.jpg

Away: Navy blue (main) with White (design)
new-3rd-kit-1920-403x456.png

Third: Yellow (main) - mix up the design

Extras/Notes: SS kits with EPL sleeve badges, please!

The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.

Is this something you can do then Damo? Think thy would look phenomenal. The pictures I have I can’t use as they are just saved from the clubs twitter so have the white background and I can’t get rid of it :/

Is this something you can do then Damo? Think thy would look phenomenal. The pictures I have I can’t use as they are just saved from the clubs twitter so have the white background and I can’t get rid of it :/

I will try and do these tomorrow, off all week at home.

Team: Everton
Kit Manufacturer: Nike (In the style of the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones if possible with the same style collar)
Sponsor: Sportpesa
Colours: Home: Royal Blue (Main) & White / Away: Black (Main) & Dark Pink / 3rd: White (Main) & Medium Blue

Extras/Notes: If you could possibly incorporate the Everton badge like you did with the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones for the 3rd White kit that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

@kentclark

Team: Leeds United
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: None

Home: White (MAIN) with Gold (pinstripes) and Blue (sleeves)
MT93000.jpg

Away: Navy blue (main) with White (design)
new-3rd-kit-1920-403x456.png

Third: Yellow (main) - mix up the design

Extras/Notes: SS kits with EPL sleeve badges, please!

I've done the home & away kits but not 100% happy...What do you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi

i requested these a few messages back and wondered if it had been missed or that?

Thanks

I've removed the background, resized them to the right size for FM and added a retro adidas logo to each one. I didn't want to completely redo them as I thought they looked good as they were, very similar to the templates that I use.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Everton
Kit Manufacturer: Nike (In the style of the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones if possible with the same style collar)
Sponsor: Sportpesa
Colours: Home: Royal Blue (Main) & White / Away: Black (Main) & Dark Pink / 3rd: White (Main) & Medium Blue

Extras/Notes: If you could possibly incorporate the Everton badge like you did with the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones for the 3rd White kit that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

As requested, the third kit might not be to taste, let me know:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Newport Pagnell Town FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Land Rover
Colours: Home: Green (MAIN) white (adidas logo and stripes) Black (sponser)
Away: Red (main) Green
(adidas logo and stripes) White (sponser)

Extras/Notes: go mad want a crazy type of home maybe 2 different greens camo type same on away but in reds if possible to try and if you feel like it try a 3rd shirt any colours thank you

Not sure if these are what you had in mind?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

As requested, the third kit might not be to taste, let me know:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oh they look great thanks!

Any chance of a couple of adjustments? Make the Blue on the home shirt a bit darker to match the blue on the badge (Everton's normal blue)

The 3rd is great but could you darken the blue to match the blue 3rd from last season, i'll insert a pic at the bottom if i can, just so both kits match the 3D kits for colour.

Also Angry Birds sponsor on each left sleeve if possible, thanks for your time, they're excellent!

attachment.php

Oh they look great thanks!

Any chance of a couple of adjustments? Make the Blue on the home shirt a bit darker to match the blue on the badge (Everton's normal blue)

The 3rd is great but could you darken the blue to match the blue 3rd from last season, i'll insert a pic at the bottom if i can, just so both kits match the 3D kits for colour.

Also Angry Birds sponsor on each left sleeve if possible, thanks for your time, they're excellent!

attachment.php

Actually sorry your colour for the 3rd kit matches the 3D in game kit (Pic at bottom) so just leave it thanks, Just the home blue and the Angry Birds on the sleeves if poss. And the Premier League badges on the opposite sleeves if you have time but no worries if not, many thanks kind sir

attachment.php

Actually sorry your colour for the 3rd kit matches the 3D in game kit (Pic at bottom) so just leave it thanks, Just the home blue and the Angry Birds on the sleeves if poss. And the Premier League badges on the opposite sleeves if you have time but no worries if not, many thanks kind sir

Can do, be tomorrow night though. Please, for future requests, try and get all the detail in the initial request. I don't save each shirt as its own psd file so I have to basically create them all over again, which I will do, but I'd rather get it right first time.

Thanks

I've removed the background, resized them to the right size for FM and added a retro adidas logo to each one. I didn't want to completely redo them as I thought they looked good as they were, very similar to the templates that I use.

Superb mate thanks very much

attachment.php
attachment.php

Can do, be tomorrow night though. Please, for future requests, try and get all the detail in the initial request. I don't save each shirt as its own psd file so I have to basically create them all over again, which I will do, but I'd rather get it right first time.

Thanks

Sorry yes my mistake, no rush thanks again for your time

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey mate, just put the kits in the game and the home top looks amazing but the away top looks like it might need a bit of touching up. ive attached a picture to show what i mean.

thanks

attachment.php

Hey mate, just put the kits in the game and the home top looks amazing but the away top looks like it might need a bit of touching up. ive attached a picture to show what i mean.

thanks

Did you right click the first image and click save as, and then save as a png file?

Did you right click the first image and click save as, and then save as a png file?

Yeah mate, the home one is fine. It’s on a black background as it wasn’t noticeable on here but can be seen in the game