Request Your Kits Here!

Home: white and red
Away: black and yellow
Hiya mate I've started working on these, let me know how much red you want and what kind of design etc?
RB_Evora_WIP.png

Yeah I'm just going to do this Jersey Bulls one then back to yours if that's ok
Yeah bud sorry I wernt being pushy or nothing dm when get done bud just thought got lost in the post ?

Perfect! thank you
I've made a 2nd version of the home kit with added style touches to mark out the fact it's a Portuguese team and take it away from the generic 'Red Bull' template. But obviously your choice which you use. Also done 2 versions of the away, one plain one with extra touches.
RB_Evora_Home2.pngRB_Evora_Away1.pngRB_Evora_Away2.png

@Readey Will get onto .... Is it Burton Albion next? That's tomorrow morning's first project.

Hi mate is there any chance you working your magic on these manu home and away and third kits and same for wolves I don't mind having same sponsor and manufacturer in real life just want these old kits modernising and the more creative the better aha :) also I need a home and away and third for Burton Albion different sponsor and manufacturer to in real life please if possible and also put in pictures of Leeds and Nottingham forest in there heyday and was wondering if could have different sponsor and manufacturer to in real life but same as wolves and manu like modernise these old kits please :)
Burton Albion. Home and away based on 19/20 and I've made the third basically the same as the new away kit for a bit of continuity.
Burton_Albion_home - Copy.pngBurton_Albion_away - Copy.pngBurton_Albion_third - Copy.png

would it be possible to make these kits please and also a random 3rd kit many thanks

Attachments

• Ed1-LyhXYAAzqhp.png
    Ed1-LyhXYAAzqhp.png
    463.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 5103856.png
    5103856.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 73
Hi,

Team: Whitley
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: Newcastle Brown Ale
Colours: Blue and White Stripes / Away: Any Colour or Design (Makers Choice)
Extras/Notes: Please use This Logo as sponsor:
1596645070491.png

Cheers

Any chance can just change the sponsors for wolves and Burton and Leeds bud ? Wolves to lg Leeds to virgin and Burton to shell ?
I must apologise because I obviously wasn't on my game yesterday, these are some new improved ones for you. Only thing is, the sponsor for Wolves is that L G or i (I G) as in instagram?
Leeds_United_home.pngLeeds_United_away.pngLeeds_United_third.png
Burton_Albion_home.pngBurton_Albion_away.pngBurton_Albion_third.png