Request Your Kits Here!

I am a fan of the retro/anniversary kit. Can @Heppy91 or anyone please help to make the below (TCM Style or SS style) ? Thank you very much

Everton 125 anniversary kit plus angry bird in the chest
Can we have this as our home kit?!' - Everton fans love their new  Dixie-Dean inspired strip - Liverpool Echo
Everton Angry Birds Arm Sponsor Sleeve Shirt Soccer Print Football Home  2018 | eBay

Last edited:
This is a copy and pasted message from yesterday to be aware so here(Note it's edited)

Team: Wigston City
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Samsung
Home Colours: Blue, Orange, White and Black(Striped with outlines)
Away Colours: White, Light Blue(Striped)
Logo: down below

Attachments

• SD-Logo-20220123-11-06-38.png
    SD-Logo-20220123-11-06-38.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 34
Hi all just got 4 kit requests i need a home and away and third for the following teams
FC Inter Turku
Venezia FC
Bangor City FC
Pisa Sporting Club

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :)

Can someone make these training kits? They look even better than the match kit (TCM or SS Style) Thank you very much

Chelsea
Chelsea FC Training Shirts, Chelsea Training Jackets, Pants |  www.chelseamegastore.com

PSG
PSG Pre Match Training Jersey 18/19 | Best Soccer Jerseys

Last edited:
This is a copy and pasted message from yesterday to be aware so here(Note it's edited)

Team: Wigston City
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Samsung
Home Colours: Blue, Orange, White and Black(Striped with outlines)
Away Colours: White, Light Blue(Striped)
Logo: down below

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.png
    2.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 25
Hello all.I dont know how to make a Kits for FM 2022 and if i use any program thay look ugly.So im asking if someone can create me a nice kit for TSV 1860 München all 3 Kits.I will show you a Photos what Type of kits i want and if some one can make them,i will apriciate it very much.Home and Away Kits and the Third one will be White Colore Kit.Thank you in front

Attachments

• TSV 1860 München Home.png
    TSV 1860 München Home.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 33
  • TSV 1860 München Away.png
    TSV 1860 München Away.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 23
Hello all.I dont know how to make a Kits for FM 2022 and if i use any program thay look ugly.So im asking if someone can create me a nice kit for TSV 1860 München all 3 Kits.I will show you a Photos what Type of kits i want and if some one can make them,i will apriciate it very much.Home and Away Kits and the Third one will be White Colore Kit.Thank you in front

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.png
    3.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.png
    2.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
Please could I request three kits like the attached Claret adidas shirt? Home kit claret and white, like the photo. Away kit white with claret trim. Third kit gold with black detail. Club badge attached, no sponsor. In the FM Slovakia style

Thanks!

Attachments

• 71+dH8MeV6L._AC_UX466_.jpg
    71+dH8MeV6L._AC_UX466_.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 20
  • BFC_Dynamo_-_2009.svg.png
    BFC_Dynamo_-_2009.svg.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 34
Please could I request three kits like the attached Claret adidas shirt? Home kit claret and white, like the photo. Away kit white with claret trim. Third kit gold with black detail. Club badge attached, no sponsor. In the FM Slovakia style

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 3.png
    3.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 24