Reaction score
Hey, just wondering. when i started my save with city i requested many thinks like improved youth facilities. They just got it done after 1 year. When it came avaible again i asked for improvment again :p
And they started planning it. whats the idea with these things and does this make any improvment in the facilities if i asked for improvment again?

And how does it affect the club....

You get better regens I imagine more young talent.

Better youth facilities? ..

Well i mean i requested it 1 year ago (in the game) and now after a year it completed. Then it became after a week (in the game) avaible to request. And they accepted it again? I just wonder if improves more or is it already as good as it can get? Idk why they would accept it then :S

It's not a one-time upgrade; there are different levels of quality. If they accepted your request again, it means that you still have room to improve.

It's not a one-time upgrade; there are different levels of quality. If they accepted your request again, it means that you still have room to improve.

SI should make the Club facilities visible. Or at least provide more information.

they do go to ur club and go to information den facilities

Thanks! I guess it's a good thing as i want to make the academy a big part of my plans :D

does anyone have a list of the ratings of training facilities, youth facilities etc please?
which one is better, fairly basic youth facilities or adequate ones?