tharundil5

Reaction score
Okay... So I'm Torquay United (league two club), and my season was going ok I suppose, then all of a sudden I went on a pretty dog run where I lost 5 games in a row, it's now almost the end of the season and I'm 16th In the table, and I'm underachieving because the board wants me top half of the table, I really actually wanted to reach the play-offs. So **** have well and truly gone right up.

I downloaded some training tactics which seemed quite popular so i don't think its the training, I kind of figured it was my tactics and players, but I'm not really sure what parts I'm doing wrong... And I'm going to ask for you not to recommend me downloading tactics, because that takes out the fun for me, here's my goods:

View attachment 272705

And before you suggest 4-4-2, well I tried that, and the attack wasn't going good, and neither was defence, so I added more defenders and strikers... And it went well for a bit, then all of a sudden I find myself 16th place with 5 more games left in the season... Oh and I play 'rigid standard' tactics and try to adjust whatever else using touchline shouts during the game.

Its possibly your team talks. Once you lose a game sometimes it knocks the players confidence.

I've tried adjusting my team talks, and I did win against cheltenham at some point and they all had very good to superb but then I started drawing loads and eventually of course went on my loss streak