Requesting new tactic to test!!!

Conn

Premium
Reaction score

My current Project:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...45015-fanta-3-1-5-1-amen-fm14-14-1-3-a-4.html

Hello everyone.

i have been testing tactics since release of beta, and now that the season is comming to an end for my Atletico and Fanta's 3-1-5-1 tactic has been put to the test, i require a new tactic to take my Atletico team forward in the new season.

The tactic has to be decent and not a tactic tossed together in 5 seonds as it should be realistic for me to grasp something from the season without getting fired from the job.

Any suggestions is good suggestions, and i will keep you in the loop aswell as keeping the tread of the tactic up to date with feedback regarding screenshots and comments.

The Tactic has GOT to have a tread under the share and download tactics section!!

Have a good one :)

Last edited:
Link to tread please.

i will ONLY test tactics up in a tread so that i can provide feedback.

This is your thread and u can provide feedback here..sort of the whole point of making the thread is it not?
The tactic will be released at a later date, only in November so far and top with Monaco

Well the idea was that i am as of now testing released tactics and updating tread of the tactic with my resoults.

I thought the idea about the tread was quite clear in the first post, but i guess not so i have updated it.

as soon as the season ends and i wrap up fanta i will choose a new one.

Last edited:
On Steam Workshop there is a spurs quadruple tactic that has been fantastic for me. Including 5 in 4 games for my CB from corners.

You can give it some exposure on here by testing it.