Status
Not open for further replies.

jamierules95

Reaction score
Hi guys!

This is my first post on the forums so bare with me. Basically I suck when it comes to creating my own tactics, so I have always just downloaded other people's tactics. The best ones I've come across so far are Raikan's ones. They always seem to work well. Although most of them require you to take more control of the club into your own hands, which is something I really can not be bothered to do. I have even become so lazy to download instant result skins for normal FM mode, as I find classic can get very boring very quickly, due to the lesser things available to you. With this being said, I have tried a few plug & play tactics, but none seem to work too well over the long run. A few have worked over a couple of games, but when it comes to away games it never really goes well for me. Yes I know I should probably change it to counter or defensive or whatever, but again I'm lazy!

Anyway back to the tactic. I feel there are too many 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 tactics out there that work too well. I want to find a good 4-4-2 that works very well home AND away against any team, and one that doesn't require me to change too much training and pre-match instructions or what not. If anyone can link me to one that at least has 2 up front and focuses on BOTH strikers scoring a lot of goals, I would be very grateful!

Thanks again,
Jamie.

Hmm it looks fairly promising, will give it a go and see how it works out. Thanks man!

Hey Raikan!

The tactic has worked wonders! In my second season with York City now in League 1. Got to the 5th round of the FA cup and won the League 2 by a good 15 points or so with just an average league 2 side! Great tactic!

Hey Raikan!

The tactic has worked wonders! In my second season with York City now in League 1. Got to the 5th round of the FA cup and won the League 2 by a good 15 points or so with just an average league 2 side! Great tactic!

thank sean, the creator of that tactic :) I merely linked it

Status
Not open for further replies.