jeswa712

Reaction score
hi,
is there anyway of just being reserve or under18s manager?

thanks in advamce.

In last years game I wanted to do that aswell mate but there is no way that this is possible. It would be good though

You can be the U19's or U21's of an international team. You can also manage reserve teams of big Spanish clubs, look in the lower divisions for them.

I have just had an Idea mate. As I'm exxperienced in making databases I could add leagues to the Scottish System where you can manage the Reserves/Under 19's and I will make it so that-

*Reserves cant get Promoted to Senior Football and cant get relegated to U19 Football
*Under 19's cant get promoted to Reserve Football

You can be the U19's or U21's of an international team. You can also manage reserve teams of big Spanish clubs, look in the lower divisions for them.
thnaks mate i will look in to it.

I have just had an Idea mate. As I'm exxperienced in making databases I could add leagues to the Scottish System where you can manage the Reserves/Under 19's and I will make it so that-

*Reserves cant get Promoted to Senior Football and cant get relegated to U19 Football
*Under 19's cant get promoted to Reserve Football
don't worry about it mate. no need do it just for me. thanks anyway i appericiate it.

Well I will start it and see how it goes. I am only goin to do the reserve teams because it your game will run too slow with 12 divisions and cups in it so you will have the U19's players in your reserve squad.

I swear you could "take control" of reserve team and/or U18 ?

I swear you could "take control" of reserve team and/or U18 ?

You can but its only when your in charge of the first team. The database I am going to make is one where you can just manage the reserves in a league with the other reserve teams