Reserve Team Problems - please help

PsychoSpike

Reaction score
Hi all,

First post - go easy on me!!

I've got FMH2013 and my android tablet and loving it - everything is superb, except one thing....

controlling The Reserve team!!!!

When I click on the general info of the reserve team tab it says there is no manager of the reserve team and the fixtures page is completely blank.
My reserves and demoted players are just sitting there doing nothing and frankly, for the amount I'm ****** paying the lazy sods I want them to get some games in.

Basically, how do I take control of managing the reserve team, arranging their formation and generally sorting them games/fixtures out like I do the first team. Even if I can't do that how do I get a manager in to do that.

Please help cause they need to get some match practice and ain't touching my first team until they do.

Many thanks in advance to any help you may give

Hi all,

First post - go easy on me!!

I've got FMH2013 and my android tablet and loving it - everything is superb, except one thing....

controlling The Reserve team!!!!

When I click on the general info of the reserve team tab it says there is no manager of the reserve team and the fixtures page is completely blank.
My reserves and demoted players are just sitting there doing nothing and frankly, for the amount I'm ****** paying the lazy sods I want them to get some games in.

Basically, how do I take control of managing the reserve team, arranging their formation and generally sorting them games/fixtures out like I do the first team. Even if I can't do that how do I get a manager in to do that.

Please help cause they need to get some match practice and ain't touching my first team until they do.

Many thanks in advance to any help you may give
In short - you can't. The game does simulate the effect of matches on the players, but they don't actually play and you're not allowed to appoint the reserve team manager.

In short - you can't. The game does simulate the effect of matches on the players, but they don't actually play and you're not allowed to appoint the reserve team manager.

That's a bit of an ****!

The game does simulate the effect of matches on the players

In what way can I see this? I'd only like to use the reserve team to keep track of the form of younger/newly signed players, and am not interested in managing that team, but the reserve matches don't seem to have any impact at all.