Jcsh

Reaction score
Is there any way possible to get my reserves team (Leicester City Reserves) into a reserve league? All there playing is a monthly friendly against League Two reserve teams and I want them to join a league like obviously Leicester and Leicester City Youths are in.

Is this possible or not possible? Don't want my youth players going from the youth squad playing games and developing to the reserve squad and not playing a single match.

Wait till the start of next season, the board asks you whether you want your under 18s and reserves to take part in leagues.

Wait till the start of next season, the board asks you whether you want your under 18s and reserves to take part in leagues.

I've never been asked this and I'm in 2016?

That's very weird, I've been asked every year even if there isn't a player in my reserve squad. Sorry I can't help anymore than that.

I'm now close to finishing my season but in the middle of a very lengthy re-takeover after my tycoon isn't happy with the club (don't know why), might be because I went through a takeover during the time and didn't get asked. Hopefully this takeover hurries up and I get offered.