Danny McLean

Reaction score
There's a kid who's broken through my academy and is tipped by my coaching staff to become world class (i'm at everton) so i decided to sign him up to a pro contract as a hot youth prospect and put him in my reserves. I want this kid playing regularly but my fruit of a reserves coach simply will not ever play him in the reserves squad so he's not getting any games! Is there any way I can intervene and make sure he's in the reserves squad?

Send him out on loan, reserves don't develop a footballer, he will get better if you bring him in off bench or send him out on loan to get first team football

you pick the reserves team with him in it and i think in team settings you can make the reserve team play current team or tactic you picked

Send him out on loan, reserves don't develop a footballer, he will get better if you bring him in off bench or send him out on loan to get first team football

That's a good idea.

Or, if you really wanted him to stay at the club, you could take charge of the reserve team side.

Just in-case, make sure the "Available for Reserve squad tab is ticked."

Hope this helps :)

go to the top and click everton > team settings and then scroll down a little bit