Status
Not open for further replies.

stan22

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows how to add my reserves to play in the lower leagues? I'm playing as Rangers in scotland there is no longer a reserve league up here, I have been arranging friendlies for the reserves & the first team to keep them sharp but this gets tedious after a while.

So looking to add them to the lower division's or even make a reserve league if it's not too much work.

Any help would be great. Thanks

If you want to make a reserve league, your going to have to go into the editor, and create it with Add Nation Rules.

Another way is to plonk your reserve team in a lower league like you wanted. To do this, just go to the lower league in editor and add your reserve team to it. Make sure you remove on of the teams thats already there.

If you want to make a reserve league, your going to have to go into the editor, and create it with Add Nation Rules.

Another way is to plonk your reserve team in a lower league like you wanted. To do this, just go to the lower league in editor and add your reserve team to it. Make sure you remove on of the teams thats already there.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was planning to do, is there anyway to stop them getting promoted if they win the league?

Thanks

Yeah there is something to tick that B/C team can't get promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.