gaspy1974

Reaction score
Now i'm not going to say too much bad stuff about FM2013 as it has alot of criticism from other people but i just want to mention about one particular match that got me completely confused!!!

I played as Newcastle and played Bedlington in a friendly and chose a second string eleven who did have a few of Newcastle's big hitters but only around Three. I won brilliantly, 7-1 and a very good performance to go with that too!!!

Next it was the turn of the Newcastle big boys to see what they could do against Blyth Spartans!!! Hatem Ben Arta, Cabaye, Sissoko, Cisse, Tiote and other big players. Half time 0-0!!! Shots on goal 23, on target 2!!! Hit Post 3 times, give me a break, LOL!!! Total changed the team at half time to the players who played against Bedlington and won 3-0, which included 8 shots on goal, 5 on target.

Strange but seems to be happening to **** often:S!!!

Gaspy1974

Don't base anything on friendlies... The big players players will not have been motivated or determined to do particularly well in the friendlies against small teams, whereas fringe players may be at the oppositions level anyway and will want to fight for a chance to be in your first team :)

i agree friendlies mean nothing....

playing as swansea 3rd season played a tour of china, lost all 4, then won only 1 of my other 4 friendlies. performing terribly in all.

i was a little worried, but come the prem and we went on a 6 game win streak and cracked europe by the end of the season..

i agree friendlies mean nothing....

playing as swansea 3rd season played a tour of china, lost all 4, then won only 1 of my other 4 friendlies. performing terribly in all.

i was a little worried, but come the prem and we went on a 6 game win streak and cracked europe by the end of the season..

That's why I just let my assistant organise and play all the friendlies, whilst I sit at home laughing at how **** they're doing :p ;)