Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
OMFG!!! R0X0R TTM!!!!

Seriously it's just that good. :wub: Got it today and played on it for 4 hours straight. The zombies/villagers are great fun to kill and the fights with "El Gigante's" are just so intense. Anyone who has a PS2 and likes good games should deffinately buy it. I'm so glad they decided to bring it on the PS2. :wub:

Lee said:
OMFG!!! R0X0R TTM!!!!

Seriously it's just that good. :wub: Got it today and played on it for 4 hours straight. The zombies/villagers are great fun to kill and the fights with "El Gigante's" are just so intense. Anyone who has a PS2 and likes good games should deffinately buy it. I'm so glad they decided to bring it on the PS2. :wub:

Thanks for all the vital information.

played on it for 4 hours straight

Sad.

Yeh I would create a detailed thread about the game but I did one for the Ps2 version and the Gamecube version back on the old forums.

You thought you knew about horror... you thought you knew about survival... think again.

Leon S. Kennedy has put the past behind him. The nightmares never end... He survived the outbreak in Raccoon City six years ago. Creatures feeding on human flesh... Now a government agent, he is sent to a remote European village. There's something wrong with the villagers... The President's daughter has been kidnapped. The past is never dead and buried...

Features:

* Forget Raccoon City.
Three visually breathtaking, massive and terrifying central European locations mean fear has a new home.
* Forget zombies.
Face enemies that are quick, intelligent and more menacing. They'll push you to the limits of survival.
* Forget old gameplay.
New intuitive controls, aimed weapons and viewpoint mean you're closer to the terror than ever before.
* Forget everything you know about Resident Evil.
Forget survival horror. This is the most epic, intense and horrific action game ever.

326017ss3.jpg

326017ss13.jpg

Redders said:

Them Chainsaw emn are my worst enemies, all they have to do is get you once and they slice off your head. :(

I was going to buy in on friday but my wallet was stolen with all my cards in :mad: gotta wait till the bank send them out within the next few weeks, was looking forward to losing my social life with this game aswell :worried:

never actually playe dht egame before but it looks impressive.

I heard an advert saying something about if only you could use the chainsaw, but cant you? isnt there a spesh controller for it?

I havn't played it yet, probably won't get chance seeing as Lee is on it all the time.

I've completed the game on Normal mode now and I'm about 3 hours into it on Proffesional mode. I thought playing it on Normal was hard, it's nothing compared to Proffesional. But the 'special' costumes make up for it, especially Ashley's revealing costume. :bigeyes:

Yes.

Who is Ashley Graham?
NAME: Ashley Graham
Daughter of the President of the United States

She looks about 10 except she has *****. Japanese people are so perverted.