Resident Evil 5

iamsteve

Arte et labore
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im playing this at the mo and its seriously addictive.. just wondering if any of you have played it?? and what you thought of it??

Getting it for christmas for the 360.

Resident Evil 4 is one of my fave games. I don't know why it's took me so long to play Res Evil 5.

Resident Evil DS is a quality game also. A remake of Res Evil 1 for the DS.

I really wish they would do a remake of Res Evil 2 though.

Finished it and sold it a while ago. Co-Op was great and very enjoyable throughout. A good game the best Resident Evil in since number 2

I'm hoping to get it for xmas too, from what ive seen of it it looks really good, its got to be better than resident evil the umbrella chronicles on the wii that is quite ****!

Personally didn't really enjoy it. Completed it on 360 with a friend, and although the fact it was co-op did make it slightly enjoyable, it just didn't feel as good as the originals.

Wish they kept the old system of just pure old fashioned zombies too... Motorbike users? Not a good addition imo.

Its the first one ive played.. shock horror lol.. and i def think after playing this il go back and play the others.. Its certainly got its hooked into me. Just wondering but is Left 4 Dead the same sort of thing ?? Or is it better???

ive played it on the wii over my mates house, it was alright, nothing id play regularly though

Its the first one ive played.. shock horror lol.. and i def think after playing this il go back and play the others.. Its certainly got its hooked into me. Just wondering but is Left 4 Dead the same sort of thing ?? Or is it better???

Left 4 Dead is a totally different sort of game to Resident Evil. Download the L4D demo and find out for yourself. It's a very good game.

Not as good as the others. There was only one puzzle(light beams), whereas other RE were full of them. Good, but nowhere near as good as the older ones.

Personally I think it's the worst of the lot. Now weirdly I don't think it's a bad game, it just isn't a proper resident evil game. It is very good at what it does in being a more action shoot em up type game, but I play resident evil to be scared a little, it's meant to be survival horror. Because of this it didn't live up to my expectations, it just wasn't what I expect of a Resident Evil game.

Resident Evil 5 is good, but if you play it, PLAY IT CO-OP. I think its unplayable on solo mode.
thats because your partner when computer controlled is a complete ******. There are many parts of the game were teamwork is heavliy relied upon to get you through, but when your computer controlled partner is more interesting in shooting a mean looking rock than the undead, you then have a problem.

But playing the campaign with a friend is excellent.

Benn playing it and think its not as good as the 1st ones and not scary at all (Tho I was 5 or 6 when the 1st one came out so maybe that wasnt either.) but the Coop makes up for that a bit.

Sorry for the double post but think I'll start this again soon if anyone wants to play online.

Never played this particular Resident Evil, but I might get it when the Move version comes out...could be good

I remember the first Resident Evil I had, it was the Directors Cut of the first one on PS1....was too young for it and absolutely shat myself...

brother played it and didnt really like it and I can see why. You're not fighting zombies you're just fighting angry african people :S and possible the most retarded thing ever on a gun game.... not being able to move and reload

I had it on my PS3 for a while, i thought it was the worst RE game so far, i was hoping it would be as good as RE4 was on the ps2, but it just wasnt.

I thought it was good but nowhere near as good as RE 4 on ps2.