That Bloke

Reaction score
During a match Im forever seeing " our tackles have been terrible today" yet seems the same whetehr I choose Stand off or a pressing game and whether I instruct players to be cautious or aggressive.

And regarding passing. I often get the warning our passing isnt good whether choosing short or direct

Any advice ?

Usually it's one or 2 players miss-passing, the half-time team talk should sort it out, or if not, then a couple of subs or altering the formation for this match.

I think that it looks like this: "Our tackles are horrible today. I suggest to....."
Just do what he suggests

Try slowing the tempo down if you passing is terrible and set pass to feet in the touchline instructions. Also edit peoples tackling mate by setting people who are good at tackling to hard and small wingers and creative midfielders to caution or normal..

Try slowing the tempo down if you passing is terrible and set pass to feet in the touchline instructions. Also edit peoples tackling mate by setting people who are good at tackling to hard and small wingers and creative midfielders to caution or normal..

Thanks bud