Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7933Please post here if you want to provide feedback.
Cheers from Denmark

I have great succes with this tactic. 12 premiership titles. 8 Fa cup, 6 league cups and 7 champions league wins.

It focuses primaraly on an attacking style of play with a very fluid gameplay, but also utilises counterattacks.

The tactic works best with general training set to team cohesion and match preparation set to teamwork.

Depending on the strength of your team. you need to shout instructions at your players, from the sidelines, listen to what your assistant manager reports during the game.

Good luck to all who choose to download the file

Cheers from Denmark

Last edited:
Please post here if you want to provide feedback.
Cheers from Denmark
Mate, you need to add all the info from you upload here to. Just edit the opening post and post it there along with a link to the tactic.

Cheers

Edit: In fact, please be more detailed than in the upload section as you have provided almost no info at all there.

Last edited:
the better half....
thank you matey. my english is a little rusty.
And I am also new to this site, but thanks for the advice:D

Detailed information

The tactic works best with general training set to team cohesion, and match preparation set to teamwork both
should be average in intensity, so you wont risk overloading your players.

Also take a peak at the information your assistant manager provides, during games.
For instanse if your having a hard time creating chances or keeping possesion, you can shout pass to feet or retain possesion, it is also a good idea to hassle opponent´s or get stuck in.
The tactic utilises both offensive and defensive manueveres depending on the strength of your team the players will attempt not only a very fluid direct passing style of play but counter attacks as well.

Good luck

Cheers

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7933

Last edited: