Devians

Reaction score
I m in the 2nd season with my team, Monaco and won the treble(not the ligue but the two cups and the champions league) with them. And due to this my team is contesting in World club cup which increased the no. of fixtures which was previously too much. I dont want to rotate much in cause i dont want to go out of any of the competition. So my question is simply that should i allow rest days frequently or give the most tired players rest from training??? And if the second option, how much days of rest should i give him???

Thanks in advance :)

Assuming the players are of a decent fitness level an extra 1 day's (max 2) rest should be plenty. If i'm honest though, the world club cup is so easy to win you could probably win it by 'resting' a few players anyway, you will be the best team in it by some margin i imagine, i can't remember the last FM save i've had where a team other than the Champions League winners won it. Another thing you could do would be to adjust the intensity level of your 'General training' on the match preparation page to Low or Very Low to try and keep your players fitness levels higher - i personally do this if i'm playing 3 tough games in 10 days or the like.

Hope that's helped a bit and the best of luck :D

Cheers
Pete