dara108

Reaction score
hey guys
is there any better way in resting players when running intense season?

i currently go to tactics and manually right click -> rest -> 3 days on every player

any other way that is better?

thanks

In my experience the short 1-2-3 day rest is quite useless and I very rarely use it. The best way to rest players is to just not play them for a game or two. Resting a player for three days generally means that he will play a game without having trained before the match and might perform even worse. I only give players a week or two off when I see a 'tired' icon next to the players name or I get a physio recommendation.

If you use the method "Not playing them for a game or two" it would mean that they would still train, which means that they do not get full rest. Any other opinion would be highly appreciated.

when you finish a game and alot of your 1st team players are below 70% or so, click anywhere on the selection screen (not on the players) and press Ctrl A, this selects the whole squad, then right click on any player and ask them to rest for x amount of days...

I do this alot, resting does help, it has never negatively affected their game performances at all...

Thanks Raikan for your answer. I know how to give them a rest, I am just not sure about when and how long :)

directly after the game and it depends on how tired they are...

1) less than 85% I leave them be
2) less than 80% 1 day
3) less than 70% 2 days
4) less than 65% 3 days

bump

I tried this but it didn't work. How do you rest all players at the same time?

I used to rest my players but they kept going out getting ****** and getting stds which put them out for months

If you click on the calendar across the top of the screen there should be an option rest all players