Taylor118

Reaction score
View attachment 368631
This is my first story on here and it will be with Inter Milan. The aim of this story is to get into back to the top of Italian and world football.

I will be using a summer update I downloaded as well.

Pre-Season View attachment 368671
I sorted out my tactics and signings here and had a good look at my squad to see what my expectations would be.

Transfers
View attachment 368691
We made 3 signings in the summer window, all young players who have good potential.
View attachment 368704View attachment 368705View attachment 368706
Juan Sanchez Mino, Jan Oblak and Ravel Morrison were the signings, and i think they are good signings from the the budget that we had. Mino will be our first choice LWB, while Oblak and Morrison were brought in for back up.

The only player that left for some money was Yuto Nagatomo for 7.25m to CSKA Moscow. All the others were loans.

View attachment 368713
This will be my tactic for the season. A 3-5-2 formation.

When I looked at my squad I identified 3 key players from the team that i believe will bring success to the team. The first one being Slovenian goalkeeper Samir Handanovic, who i think is one of the best keepers in Europe. The Second being young Croatian midfielder Mateo Kovacic, who will be pulling the strings in midfield. And the last key player being Italian star Antonio Cassano, who is probably our best player.
View attachment 368715View attachment 368716View attachment 368717
My Expectations
I expect to qualify for the Champions league or at least the Europa league.

Next update I will show you the months of August and September.

Great post mate big FM fan of Inter after my game on FM12 went from Rangers to Spurs to Inter. My best buy was Leandro Damiao the brazilian guy from Sao Paulo but the youngsters look good. Hope you do well

Thanks, big fan of Inter as well. Damiao is probably one of the best strikers on the game in my opinion.
Hope i do well myself

I am sure you will mate. Yeah Damiao had 5 years with me and broke 300 goals easily won me many a trophy. May be someone to consider if you have money or need goals

I'll certainly consider him if i have the money. The Inter squad is quite old.

View attachment 369171

August

We only had the one league game which saw us lose as we played terrible.

Parma 2-0 Inter

Biabiany

Amauri

We were very poor in this game and couldn't keep hold of the ball, and didn't create many chances.

September

​A good month in September saw us go unbeaten in our four league games, winning them all and conceding 0. Because of this, we ended the month top of the league.

Inter 2-0 Cagliari

Milito

Palacio

Great game for us here. Tested the keeper a lot of times.

Fiorentina 0-1 Inter

Milito

Great win away from home against a good team.

Inter 1-0 Chievo

Cassano

Rotated the team a lot here and came away with a comfortable win.

Lazio 0-1 Inter

Alvarez

Solid win here. Lazio never troubled us.

View attachment 369180