MurrayTheMac

Reaction score
Why am I restricted in the amount of wages I can offer a player even when my wage budget is much higher than what I'm attempting? Even when I free up wages by selling other players, the amount I can offer remains unchanged.

I have over £5k p/w free in my wage budget, yet I can't offer this player more than £1,800p/w (which isn't enough to sign him). Why, please?

what team are you, sometimes if your a lower team, you can't change your wages, also, whatis your transfer budget??, have you tried asking the board for a wage increase??

You don't seem to have got the problem, sorry ... this isn't about my wage budget. My wage budget is fine. This is about why I'm not allowed to spend my wage budget.

Teams have restrictions on paying to much on a single player like you could have 120K wage budget remaining but the board will only let you offer a player 40K a week many factors come in to this like other players might have highest earner clause or other players would want the same as the player your trying to sign