Results Thread

if he got over 300 ucas points teesside would pay him loads

but hes a no0b so they wont

it doesnt matter who beat who last year - the final results are in and the tays womp and i beat them with my B :D

Business Studies: D

Accounting: C

General Studies: D

ICT AS level: B

Off to my first choice....Hull University. :)

I got some results back for half GCSE's! I got An A in R.E and a C in I.C.T - even tho' my c/w was a E+. :D

I got some results back for half GCSE's! I got An A in R.E and a C in I.C.T - even tho' my c/w was a E+. :D

Good stuff Morris :thup:

Are you going to college now?

No, I still have another year at school :yuck:

Have to do me full GCSE's and hopefully do aswell in them as I did in these tests, I can get myself a decent college. It will most probably be college, I cannot see myself in sixth form :scared:

Oh, never heard of 'half' GCSE's.

Yeh a Sixth Form College is better than just a Sixth Form. You get more freedom and it isn't like doing another 2 years of school.

yeah college is great, so much more freedom to do stuff. and i cant say ive heard of half gcse's aswell, wtf?

Half GCSE's are if your doing a short course in a subject, for us its RE and Citizenship which are both half a GCSE because of them being a short course subject.

I got 1 A, 3 B's and 8 C's (which included double award science)

Double Award science, ewwwww :p

Awww Lee, i'm sorry, I never failed for you :(

Law: A
Film Studies: A
Geography: B
History: C

only over a week late posting them :D

You're such a dissapointment Ian. :(

yeah jamgla, you do 3 tests in yr 10 then big ones in yr 11 which all count to final grade. :)

well got a B, in the 1st test, one mark of an A:irked: , got chemistry and physics on march

At the college i go to you only do one course, i dont get any grades this year its a two year course.

my grades got me 3 unconditionals for uni btw :)

sitting 4 more highers this year, so far ive done the prelim for PE and History, Computing and Geog after hols and also Biog at int 2

Leeds and Tees ;)

2 UNC for Glasgow Cal, 1 for Stirling

Conditionals for Stirling and Edinburgh