KidBlink56

I'm back, baby.
Reaction score
*Disclaimer: Credit for the original idea of a team with a £75 million budget goes to HarryinHD and that annoying avatar of his :p* See the FM-Base £75 mil challenge.

WOLVES DISSOLVED!

The footballing world was rocked today as the FA announced that West Midlands Club Wolverhampton Wanderers has officially been dissolved. The supposed financial stability of the club was apparently a front for an illegal gambling ring. Implicating many high ranking officials not only within the club itself but also inside the FA. All those involved have been detained and all staff and players have been released from their contracts effective immediately. Rumours have been flying about who will replace Wolves with the leading candidate being last year's Championship play-off loser, Cardiff City

SIR RICHARD BRANSON TO LEAD TAKE OVER OF WANDERERS F.C.

Sir Richard Branson announced today in a formal press conference that he is leading a takeover of five time FA Cup winners Wanderers F.C. lending credence to the rumours that it will in fact be Wanderers that will replace former Premier League club Wolves. Branson said that he had always admired the club and wished that he had been able to see the legendary club play.

WANDERERS F.C. REFORMED, REINSTATED, AND READY TO GO.

Cries of injustice went up all around Cardiff as The FA officially announced that Wanderers F.C. would replace Wolves in the Premier League. Sir Richard Branson is the new chairman and has assured the public that Wanderers will "be up for the challenge." Branson also said that the club's finances would be "stable." However, initial reports indicate that Branson's comment is an overstatement. With a transfer budget as large as £75 million pounds.

The Challenge: You must keep Wanderers in the Premier League and be as competitive as possible. You have a transfer budget of at least 75 mil. A a wage budget of 1 million. But you have no staff or players. You have pretty good youth facilities and good training facilities. You're predicted by the media to finish 9th. Good Luck and have fun!

Download the Database HERE
Download the Logos HERE
Download the Kits HERE

Last edited:
sounds good mate
will be intresting how you run this club

i suppose its kind of like building a fanatsy football team. start with no players and a big budget :)

anyway really cool idea this and might have a little fun with this

If its ok,I may consider making a story on this but I may just change the backstory slightly.....hope its fine and looks like a geat challenge 2

i will be following this story and comparing it to my game i just started.
i have brought in 11 players and brought in like 10 staff of top standards