Retired Player, Not showing on coaches list

gametime

Reaction score
Miroslav Klose retired about a season ago. Before he did i offered him a staff contract, but hes still not showing up on my coaches list (screen where you assign them). But he is on my staff list. Anybody know what may be wrong

No he did accept it, and he is a coach. It says it on his profile. You know when a player anounces hes retireing at the end of the season. And suddenly his staff attributes appear. So i went ahead and offered him a staff contract. He accepted. Went away from my players list and was in my staff list. But when i go to assign coaches, hes not there. I even offered him another contract, he accepts. But still nothing.

And this happened a year ago, so hes definately retired by now.

No he did accept it, and he is a coach. It says it on his profile. You know when a player anounces hes retireing at the end of the season. And suddenly his staff attributes appear. So i went ahead and offered him a staff contract. He accepted. Went away from my players list and was in my staff list. But when i go to assign coaches, hes not there. I even offered him another contract, he accepts. But still nothing.

And this happened a year ago, so hes definately retired by now.
Are you sure he retired?

Yup definately. Hes been like this for ateast a year now,im sure more. Hes not a player, no player attributes. Stuff like this makes me want to use that fmrte thing.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Hes a coach. I offered him a coach contract.