Retired players being successful managers

mark1987

Reaction score
On a long term save anyone have a retired great player be a successful manager

On my Inter game Patrick Vieira has won three Uefa cups with Roma and is 4th on the french nationally hall of fame

Joe Cole has just taken England to the World Cup on my game, and a few other players are now managers of big teams.

Wow, Patrick Vieira with a 10 motivation? If Patrick Vieira told me to do anything, I would make sure it was done and done right.

OT: Nah, not yet. Haven't really progressed more than a handful seasons into the game.

Currently in the year 2014 so not noticed too many yet.

Never seen it happen..Luca toni became one only in 2014 but flopped..he managed fiorentina for like 3 months before being fired as they were like 16th in league...

There was a few on my Espanyol story, but I can only remember Paddy Vieira being manager of France and Thierry Henry was managing Porto.

Strange.

Around 2013 Ballcack always becomes Chelsea manager

Vieira is my current assistant manager but I'm replacing him with Eric Abidal at the end of the season. Jean-Alain Boumsong is the France manager in 2015 on my current game.

fm08 barry ferguson took scotland to world cup semis

On 09 Ballack was Sunderland manager and got them to Europa League Finals
Cannavaro was Catania manager
Petr Cech was my goalkeeping coach

Vieira is my current assistant manager but I'm replacing him with Eric Abidal at the end of the season. Jean-Alain Boumsong is the France manager in 2015 on my current game.

Boumsong manager lol hilirious if you ask me

in my 4th season at liverpool and i have at liverpool

Sami Hyypia as coach
Jay Jay Ococha as a coach

Sol Campell is manager of crystal Palace
Marlon Harewood is manger of barnsley
Wade Elliot is manager of brighton
Glen Little is manager of Bristol Rovers
Richard Naylor is manager of Kettering
Robert Pires is manager of Harve AC
Markus Babbel is manager if stuttgart
Carlo Cudicini is manager of Real Marcianise(A serie C1/B team)
Adrian Mutu is manager of Rapid Bucharest