Retiring players come back as youth

eddyting

Reaction score
I've heard a few people saying on the net about old players like van der sar and giggs come back again in the game as youth ie. 15, 16 year old.

Is it even possible and is it possible to make this happen to all players? Please clear this confusion for me, your reply is much appreciated. cheers!

I havn't seen this yet, but in the past there have been some youth players that have popped up in time with the surnames of famous players of past and present but it was very rare.

Thought that only happened in the PES masterleagues?

Players might come back with similar abilities but not as the same player just regened

Sometimes it can just be the son of a famous player, for instance a few years ago you had Maradona's son in the game not sure if his still on the game now but he had the exact same name as him.

OOh, first post!

Anyway, As with all versions of FM/CM it is written into the program that there is a natural replacement of world class players. Once one retires a regen is spawned.
Giggs does not come back as a 16 year old, but a 16 year old regen will appear with the same possible attributes of a Giggs/Lampard/Kaka etc.

Hope this helps.