Retro Database 09/10 Release

arussell2701

Reaction score
Hi All,

Some of of you may remember a post I made a while back regarding a potential retro database, well after months and months and what felt like even more months I can finally say it is ready for release. Before we get down to the nitty gritty of the database I would like to say to everyone who has PM'd me or shown any interest in the database the support and interest has been greatly appreciated.

Now the database, this is the first time i've done anything to this scale with just under a million edits made and because I have been doing this in my spare time its not gonna be perfect the will be mistake but hopefully this doesnt take away the fun of the database, I know we have all used the databases from themadscientist and know how great his are, sadly I can say it is not at that level mainly due to time restrants on my behalf.

The database in question as you can probably gather from the title is taking us back to the 09/10 season, Barcelona are in their prime under Pep, Madrid are getting the Galaticos part two together, Inter Milan and Bayern upset the status quo by making into the Champions League Final, theres no PSG robbing everyones wonderkids. An all round interesting time for football.

For this database, as I said theres been restraints on the stuff I have been able to edit so I have completed the Prem, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and the top team across europe (holland, portugal and france) including any significant players dotted around. Sadly any teams beyond this will more than likely either have no players or the bare minimum. Due to this when starting a save I would only recommend loading these leagues for optimal immersion.
Here are a few screenshots of the leagues as they appear in the database:
You can find the database here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/okp8ujdpu5yqqsv/09.10+release.fmf/file
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2838454377

I would like to also offer a shoutout to themadscientist who has helped me out with a few editor problems I have encounted.
I hope everyone enjoys.

Hi All,

Some of of you may remember a post I made a while back regarding a potential retro database, well after months and months and what felt like even more months I can finally say it is ready for release. Before we get down to the nitty gritty of the database I would like to say to everyone who has PM'd me or shown any interest in the database the support and interest has been greatly appreciated.

Now the database, this is the first time i've done anything to this scale with just under a million edits made and because I have been doing this in my spare time its not gonna be perfect the will be mistake but hopefully this doesnt take away the fun of the database, I know we have all used the databases from themadscientist and know how great his are, sadly I can say it is not at that level mainly due to time restrants on my behalf.

The database in question as you can probably gather from the title is taking us back to the 09/10 season, Barcelona are in their prime under Pep, Madrid are getting the Galaticos part two together, Inter Milan and Bayern upset the status quo by making into the Champions League Final, theres no PSG robbing everyones wonderkids. An all round interesting time for football.

For this database, as I said theres been restraints on the stuff I have been able to edit so I have completed the Prem, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and the top team across europe (holland, portugal and france) including any significant players dotted around. Sadly any teams beyond this will more than likely either have no players or the bare minimum. Due to this when starting a save I would only recommend loading these leagues for optimal immersion.
Here are a few screenshots of the leagues as they appear in the database:
You can find the database here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/okp8ujdpu5yqqsv/09.10+release.fmf/file
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2838454377

I would like to also offer a shoutout to themadscientist who has helped me out with a few editor problems I have encounted.
I hope everyone enjoys.
hey i was wonder if you gonna to do 2007-2008 retro database

thank you for your work dude, i found some issues. Carlos Tevez doesn' t exist and Sergio Aguero is a technical assistant in Atletico Madrid staff

They are both present and correct, please make sure you use the default database when starting the save

Garry O'Connor has a 200PA
Coutinho is on loan at Villa
Maxi Rodriguez from Liverpool is retiring at the age of 28 ( I'd bet there will be more players like this who are retiring after the first season in 2022)
There are even more 200PA players

Those are bugs I've found so far.
And as always, amazing job @arussell2701 ! Thank you very much.

Great db and amazing work 👍🏻 Is there any facepacks that work with this db?