Retro games to play for free

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Last edited:
Nice find and its browser based!

great find mate, will def give it a go. cheers for posting. For the pokemon games I presume it lets you save your game so you dont have to keep starting again ye?

great find mate, will def give it a go. cheers for posting. For the pokemon games I presume it lets you save your game so you dont have to keep starting again ye?

Yeah once you register,just have to give an email adress and create a user name and password.
I was looking to play pokemon when i found it. It has about 10 versions of the game and old fifa and mortal kombat games too.

Also to make note of, the controls can be customised.

Wow good find, will be having a go on this later :)

You may want to check the conditions of the site, as I can't see Nintendo etc wanting games that cost 20-30 quid to be available for free on the net.

Sweet find mate, sure it's fine to use though as I agree with StuW.

Great find mate. Some old Spectrum games on it too - quality ^^)

You may want to check the conditions of the site, as I can't see Nintendo etc wanting games that cost 20-30 quid to be available for free on the net.

I just had a look around but i couldnt see any contact info or feedback page.
I think maybe that they pay royalty fees to the game companies or something like that.
Sky advertise on the site and i doubt they would be advertising on a counterfeit site?
Maybe im wrong StuW but if any mods think this content is illegal please inform me and i will remove the link?

Abandoned this a while ago. I will add other games that have free downloads that i come across.

This was one of my favourite games on my old windows 95. Basic graphics but the ai opponent is addictive and its a good game:
Snooker 147

Tetris also added to op.

Last edited:
WOHOO! Pokemon! **** that's gonna bring back memories.