Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali67

Reaction score
Dean Ashton was born 24 November 1983 in Swindon and is a retired English professional footballer. He was highly praised as a talented centre forward, but had a career frustrated by injury. He retired on 11 December 2009, aged 26, after failing to recover from a long-term ankle injury.

Today Sky News can reveal that Dean is returning to football to try his hand at management.His hometown Swindon were excited to give him his first chance to show the world what he can do without his boots on.

" I am very pleased to be back doing what i love so soon after giving up. "

meanwhile talking about his injury ashton said that it was just " one of those things" but he was thrilled at the chance to manage Swindon.

Not yet started this challenge , going to wait till i get bored of my East Stirling game. Anyone one want to give it a go and tell me if its any good ?

I was thinking that you could only manage the clubs ashton has played for :

Crewe
Norwich
West-Ham

and Swindon obviously :)

the main objective would be to get the west ham job but only once you have brought either Swindon,Norwich or Crewe to the premiership .

Good luck Deano :D

Seeing alot more of these legend managing threads now. And I must say I enjoy them, so I will be your first follower mate.

Good Luck, always liked Dean Ashton and enjoy the stories on the site. So I'll give it a go.

pm me to reopen this when you actually begin playing the file

Status
Not open for further replies.