• 18-20

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
images

OWEN COYLE LEAVES BOLTON

images

Owen Coyle has left Bolton because of family problems,he had this to say to Sky Sports News" I very sad too leave Bolton but i have to because my Mother is ill and my Wife and Kids need me at home full time. I've had a great Football mangement. But everyone has leave football once in there lifetime, I will miss Bolton and the great fans. Good luck who ever take over. Sad words from Owen Coyle he will be missed and good luck to him.

WHO WILL TAKE THE HOT SEAT AT BOLTON

9k=

Who take the hot seat at Bolton many mangers with the season starting soon loads of mangers have applyed for the job but only one can get the job at the Reebok stadium. Here are the 5 candidates that are most likely to get the job.

Martin 'O' Neil
images

Big Sam

images

Gainfranco Zola

2Q==

Darren Ferguson

9k=

Jason McAteer

2Q==

Tune in Tommorow to find who take the Job

9k=

BOLTON ANNOUNCED NEW MANGER
9k=

The new Bolton manger come in! In walks in Gainfranco Zola everyone was shocked Bolton have brought back Zola. We have brought Zola because he great in handling player and transfers also tactics and he young manger.he has experince in the EPL and he is hungry for wins. So i welcome Zola to Bolton Thank you all for come here.

images

Bolton

9k=

Expecttation EPL Mid Table Finsh
Budgets 500k
Wages 475 P/W
Squad
Goalkeppers
Jussi Jaaskelainen
Rob Lainton
Defenders
Sam Ricketts
Paul Robinsion
Zat Knight
Andy O Brien
Gary Cahil
Greater Steinsson
Midfields
Matty Talyor
Sean Davies
Frabrice Muamba
Joey O Brien
Lee Chung Young
Mustapha Riga
Stuart Holden
Ricardo Gardner
Martin Petrov
Mark Davies
Strikers
Kevin Davies
Robbie Blake
Johan Elmander
Ivan Kalsnic
Rodrigo

Last edited:
to get people interested you will need to do the next update, preseason games and transfers.....

or the post will be forever lost..... I realised this the hard way :-(

GAINFRANCO ZOLA TELLS CHAIRMAN WHAT PLAYERS HE WANTS.

Today Gainfranco Zola and Phil Gartside and Cliff Roberts are having a meeting about transfer targets , here are the list they drew up of player they want at Bolton .

Tony Sylva
A experince kepper,bolton really need a back up for Jussie Jaasklaninen and Phil Gartside really backed Zola and said will do everything to get him at club.
images

Thiago Gosling
He is back up for my 3 central backs, Cliff Roberts suggested this and Zola said yes we need back up for are defenders.

images

Julien Faubert
Gainfranco want Faubert becuase he need a attaking wing back as Bolton chairman said he Bolton dont have the money to buyFaubert but they can bring him on loan.
images

Daniele Ragatzu
Cliff Roberts reccomended Daniele for Zola, he said this kid will become a star in EPL and Zola should try and bring to Bolton on loan and to buy for 5 millon if he does well.
images

Gavin Mahon
The Chariman said Bolton need experince in the midfeild area and Gavin is very experinced, and he is free,Zola said i do think so too.
2Q==

AUGEST UPDATE

Bolton 1-1 Aston villla
Johan Elmander 85 Reo Coker 16

Great performents from Bolton they work hard for draw and the fans are happy with draw against villans.

Bolton 1-0 Fulham
Martin Petrov 30

A well desvered win for Bolton, they domaneted the game and a lovely strike by Petrov won the game.

Peterborough 0-3 Bolton
Basturk 32
Zat Knight 67
Johan Elamder 80

Bolton where unstoppable today with cracking 3-0 win,they are in 3 round of league cup which they will face Blackburn.

Everton 1-0 Bolton
Vaughan 49

Bolton had most of the possession but could'nt finsh there chances, a good performents but they lacked goals.

League table and transfers

SEPTEMBER UPDATE

Manchester city 0-0Bolton

A very dual game but there chances for Manchester city but not taking.

Bolton 1-3 Wigan
Elmander 36 N'zogbia 9
Boselli 22,46

Bolton where very poor and where out classed by a great Wigan side

League cup

Blackburn 2-0 Bolton
Diouf 36
Samba 40
Rivals beat Bolton in a great match today it gone anyway but Blackburn won it.

West Ham 0-0 Bolton

West Ham domaniented but couldn't finsh Bolton off, they had major chances missed.

Looking good mate, try to bring the character of Zola through rather than just match games e.g news reports/ signing former team mates as players or staff. Helps get more followers and get peopleninvolved in the story which is what we all want. But it is a very good start

I agree with Ollie, I'm following as its a good start!

Keep it up!

Cheers guys great feedback it helped me

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

images

NEWS FLASH

Mustpha Riga Contract Terminated

Riga contract got terminated after calling Gainfranco Zola stupied and he cant mange a team, Zola was furious at what Riga said and immediately terminated his contract and the chairman said Zola had the right to do that and Riga was stupied in saying that.

images

ZOLA TO RAID WEST HAM BACKROOM STAFF

Zola has planned to raid some of the West ham backroom staff , it uknown who but we know he trageting some also he keen to bring in Jamie Redknapp
and in transfer news Zola is keen on Beckham and Paul Robinson has haded in a transfer request it roumered to be rejected.

9k=

images

images

JEFFERN TO JOIN BOLTON ?

There are roumers going round that Jeffern is coming to england , we saw him last week watching Bolton draw against the Hammers there reports he is coming in for region of 2.5millon. So is Zola planning to bring him in ?
images

Last edited:
OCTOBER UPDATE

Bolton 2-0 Arsenal
Matty Talyor 40
Johan Elmander 82
A brillent win for Bolton and they deseverd it , they played fantastic football they are great under the power of Gainfranco Zola

Sunderland 0-0 Bolton

Bolton had lot the possession and they should woon the game but the sunderland defences where very solid

Bolton 1-1 Wolves
Kevin Davies 49 Stephan Hunt 65

Both teams where equal most of the game and one them could of won it but chances where missed.

Manger of the Month:
Carlo Ancelotti

images

Goal of Month:
Ryan Babel for Liverpool against Bimingham

images

Player of the Month for Bolton :
Gary Cahill

images

League table: