Hi mate

Why a lot of players are deleted like Bojan, Aly Cissoko, Diego Lopez and many many others?

Hi, I delete much players of average quality who have become surplus in the clubs where I created a legends. How would not be free agents, and without having influenced the game, I deleted a lot of them. The sense of this database is to play with legends, and that average players are unnecessary.

Problem with names of Brazilian clubs is due to the license. In the latest update of FM, Sports Interactive does not have permission to use real names and kits of Brazilian clubs. I did not know that until I finished the database. The problem is easily solved, just follow this instructons.

Go to the folders where you installed your FM:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1600\dbc
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1601\dbc
and delete the following file: Licensing.dbc

Hi, I delete much players of average quality who have become surplus in the clubs where I created a legends. How would not be free agents, and without having influenced the game, I deleted a lot of them. The sense of this database is to play with legends, and that average players are unnecessary.

Problem with names of Brazilian clubs is due to the license. In the latest update of FM, Sports Interactive does not have permission to use real names and kits of Brazilian clubs. I did not know that until I finished the database. The problem is easily solved, just follow this instructons.

Go to the folders where you installed your FM:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1600\dbc
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2016\data\db\1601\dbc
and delete the following file: Licensing.dbc

do you have the list of the deleted players?

what criteria did you use?
do you use the potential ability to select what players will be deleted?

do you have the list of the deleted players?

what criteria did you use?
do you use the potential ability to select what players will be deleted?

No, I don't have list. But roughly, I delete all free agents (including that players I release from clubs with legends) with PA between 120-160. I couldn't return all them to the parent clubs, because it would take too much time, and it makes no sense to be free agents and take the place of legends.

No, I don't have list. But roughly, I delete all free agents (including that players I release from clubs with legends) with PA between 120-160. I couldn't return all them to the parent clubs, because it would take too much time, and it makes no sense to be free agents and take the place of legends.
Ok,
So you deleted every player with PA 120-160 ? Above that pa you deleted someone?

Not every player. Just players who were free agents and players of that PA range from clubs where I created legends. At example, I didn't delete any player from clubs without legends. Leicester, Villareal, Sassuolo, Twente, AZ, Wolfsburg, Braga, Shakhtar, Fener, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Basel and other weaker clubs have all regular players

Not every player. Just players who were free agents and players of that PA range from clubs where I created legends. At example, I didn't delete any player from clubs without legends. Leicester, Villareal, Sassuolo, Twente, AZ, Wolfsburg, Braga, Shakhtar, Fener, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Basel and other weaker clubs have all regular players
Which clubs you deleted players?
All free agents from original database are deleted?

Has any way to put all this players deleted in db?

Which clubs you deleted players?
All free agents from original database are deleted?

Has any way to put all this players deleted in db?

Oh man I can't repeat the same thing 100 times. That's not important players and that can't be fixed. I can't write all clubs and players I deleted. That is thousands of players. If you want regular players than play regular game. This is database with legends.

Oh man I can't repeat the same thing 100 times. That's not important players and that can't be fixed. I can't write all clubs and players I deleted. That is thousands of players. If you want regular players than play regular game. This is database with legends.

Sorry mate,

Tks for the help

Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this for a long time.

May I ask which player database you use for their PA, personal attribute, etc.? Previous FM? For example, Lampard's PA is 190 in your legend data. According to FM16 and a few previous FM, lampard's PA is generally around 180.

Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this for a long time.

May I ask which player database you use for their PA, personal attribute, etc.? Previous FM? For example, Lampard's PA is 190 in your legend data. According to FM16 and a few previous FM, lampard's PA is generally around 180.

I used attributes from PES stats database and convert them to FM attributes. That web site have a lot of created legends with all important attributes, so that helped me a lot. Lampard excist in FM 16 so I just improve some of the attributes based on FM 2006, 2007 when he was at his peak.

I created many of these players you named. Jose Torres has no place in Benfica, so I put him in Setubal, Gomes is in Porto, Cha *** Kun in Bayer. Brolin in Parma, Julio Cesar in Montpellier etc.

These others I didn't created because I made too much players and there is no need to create them. They weren't as important players in their clubs, and their clubs have better legends than them. Guti is unnecessary at Real Madrid, and Ziege in Bayern etc.

Thank you very much, enjoy it.

May I ask how did you edit these players faster and easier? I used Editor16 for to edit old 50 players but it took 8 hours for to edit. Can you tell me what program you use or how do you do it faster and easier?

May I ask how did you edit these players faster and easier? I used Editor16 for to edit old 50 players but it took 8 hours for to edit. Can you tell me what program you use or how do you do it faster and easier?

I didn't use any other program, only editor. When I create legends from one club, first I create one person, and fill in the informations that will be common for all players in a club or at least for most of them, such as nationality, contract details which shortens a job. Also, for all the legends I put loyalty to 20 in order to reduce the possibility of transfer. Then I edit one by one, so enter the name, surname, date and place of birth, nationality change if necessary, put the numbers and then attributes that are essential if do not have sources for all attributes. There's few more things that I can not explain to you on this way, but only live.

Hello
Someone run on Mac, i copied *.fmf file into editor editor data folder. I choose football manager 2016 default database and click ok . I didnt see editor data drop down menu, btw i am with FM 2016 Touch.

Wow this database is absolutely amazing. One of the best ones I've ever seen!

I have a question though:
I tried mass-editing all the created legends to make them free-transfers, but when I loaded the game up, all the face-pictures was swap around. So Pelé had the face of David Beckham etc.
I guess this has something to do with players id numbers changing with my editing.

So. Do davidczv or anyone else have an idea, what I can do?
I would really like to try playing this database with everyone on a free + their correct picture!! :)

Thanks, and sorry for my English...

Wow this database is absolutely amazing. One of the best ones I've ever seen!

I have a question though:
I tried mass-editing all the created legends to make them free-transfers, but when I loaded the game up, all the face-pictures was swap around. So Pelé had the face of David Beckham etc.
I guess this has something to do with players id numbers changing with my editing.

So. Do davidczv or anyone else have an idea, what I can do?
I would really like to try playing this database with everyone on a free + their correct picture!! :)

Thanks, and sorry for my English...

Thank you!

When you open editor load default database, not 16.3.0 update. That is reason why IDs of players were changed. :)